Another BMW in the wrong hands....

Old September 28th 06, 06:13 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
[email protected]

Default Another BMW in the wrong hands....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1

Old September 28th 06, 06:23 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
TonyK

> wrote in message
oups.com...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6&ssPageNam e
=ADME:B:SS:UK:1

eeewww! That IS nasty.

Old September 28th 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Bill[_4_]

> wrote in message
oups.com...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6&ssPageNam e
=ADME:B:SS:UK:1
-----
To quote someone famous:
That individual should have his ass removed!

Old September 28th 06, 10:54 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
William J Perry

Ohhh dear...

oups.com...

Old September 29th 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Nobody

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1

Its not as bad as what I read this morning in the local newspaper. I live in
Southern California... Orange County to be specific which has ehem... kind
of a reputation of having a lot of spoiled rich people.

Anyways, apperently 2 days ago, an 18 yr old with a brand new M3 decided to
street race a 20 yr old with a brand new Benz.. The end result was the 18 yr
old hit a fire hydrant, took the M3 airborne, flipped it, totalled it and
was killed. I think the 20 yr old totalled his Benz too, but hes alive.

First off, what kind of idiot parents give an 18 yr old a $60,000 M3??? Or a
20 yr old a $60,000+ Benz?? What a bunch of idiots. I don't care if you have
Paris Hilton type money, thats just plain dumb. I wonder what they are
thinking now??

With that being said... WHAT A WASTE OF AN M3! Note I'm saying that about
the CAR...

Old September 29th 06, 11:40 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
R. Mark Clayton

"Nobody" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1
>>

> Its not as bad as what I read this morning in the local newspaper. I live
> in Southern California... Orange County to be specific which has ehem...
> kind of a reputation of having a lot of spoiled rich people.
>
> Anyways, apperently 2 days ago, an 18 yr old with a brand new M3 decided
> to street race a 20 yr old with a brand new Benz.. The end result was the
> 18 yr old hit a fire hydrant, took the M3 airborne, flipped it, totalled
> it and was killed. I think the 20 yr old totalled his Benz too, but hes
> alive.
>
> First off, what kind of idiot parents give an 18 yr old a $60,000 M3??? Or
> a 20 yr old a $60,000+ Benz?? What a bunch of idiots. I don't care if you
> have Paris Hilton type money, thats just plain dumb. I wonder what they
> are thinking now??
>
> With that being said... WHAT A WASTE OF AN M3! Note I'm saying that about
> the CAR...

Not restricted to the USA I am afraid. Many years ago I was related the
story of a rich kid who passed his motorbike test when he was 17, so his
parents bought him a new Kawasaki Z900 (then the fastest bike around and one
that will still burn an M3 out of sight on a standing quarter) for his 18th
birthday. So he took it for a spin and rode it straight into the back of a
petrol tanker, with fatal results. OTOH it only cost a bit over £1k (~$3k).

Old September 29th 06, 03:22 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Fred W[_1_]

Nobody wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1
>>

> Its not as bad as what I read this morning in the local newspaper. I live in
> Southern California... Orange County to be specific which has ehem... kind
> of a reputation of having a lot of spoiled rich people.
>
> Anyways, apperently 2 days ago, an 18 yr old with a brand new M3 decided to
> street race a 20 yr old with a brand new Benz.. The end result was the 18 yr
> old hit a fire hydrant, took the M3 airborne, flipped it, totalled it and
> was killed. I think the 20 yr old totalled his Benz too, but hes alive.
>
> First off, what kind of idiot parents give an 18 yr old a $60,000 M3??? Or a
> 20 yr old a $60,000+ Benz?? What a bunch of idiots. I don't care if you have
> Paris Hilton type money, thats just plain dumb. I wonder what they are
> thinking now??
>
> With that being said... WHAT A WASTE OF AN M3! Note I'm saying that about
> the CAR...

Exactly. There is an unlimited supply of idiotic 18 year old kids, but
there are only so many M3's made each year.

--
-Fred W
Old September 29th 06, 03:27 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
[email protected]

Fred W wrote:

> Exactly. There is an unlimited supply of idiotic 18 year old kids, but
> there are only so many M3's made each year.
>
> --

Some kids will crash whatever you give them, whether it's 30hp or 300.
In fact, it's maybe more dangerous to drive an old slow car than a
newer faster one.

Old September 29th 06, 03:55 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Richard Sexton

This happened two days ago in Toronto; two idiots racing rammed into the back
of a foreign student in a pickup and killed him.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
Old September 29th 06, 06:31 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Nobody

"Fred W" > wrote in message
> Nobody wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>
>>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1
>>>

>> Its not as bad as what I read this morning in the local newspaper. I live
>> in Southern California... Orange County to be specific which has ehem...
>> kind of a reputation of having a lot of spoiled rich people.
>>
>> Anyways, apperently 2 days ago, an 18 yr old with a brand new M3 decided
>> to street race a 20 yr old with a brand new Benz.. The end result was the
>> 18 yr old hit a fire hydrant, took the M3 airborne, flipped it, totalled
>> it and was killed. I think the 20 yr old totalled his Benz too, but hes
>> alive.
>>
>> First off, what kind of idiot parents give an 18 yr old a $60,000 M3???
>> Or a 20 yr old a $60,000+ Benz?? What a bunch of idiots. I don't care if
>> you have Paris Hilton type money, thats just plain dumb. I wonder what
>> they are thinking now??
>>
>> With that being said... WHAT A WASTE OF AN M3! Note I'm saying that about
>> the CAR...

> Exactly. There is an unlimited supply of idiotic 18 year old kids, but
> there are only so many M3's made each year.
>
> --
> -Fred W

Hehe... nice one!

Psycho drives wrong way on freeway and kills 5 year old girl laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 5 October 31st 05 07:27 AM
What's wrong with the Chinese? Wrangler Driving 1 September 8th 05 05:46 PM
WHATS WRONG MRMIJO1 Ford Explorer 1 August 16th 05 03:57 AM
Nobody knows what is wrong with my 99 Dodge Avenger v6 LadyGelzer04 Dodge 14 May 22nd 04 04:13 AM