GTR Force Feedback

Old December 28th 04, 02:00 PM
Damien Smith

Default GTR Force Feedback

Is there any way to improve the force feedback settings in this game? I
have a momo racing and the force feedback is very 'notchy' For the time
being I've turned the force down to 50% to make it drivable. It's something
I used to do when I played F1C as well and I never really thought much about
it but after playing RBR, I've realised that FF can be really fantastic when
implemented well. Is there anyone out there who's had a go at tweaking all
of the FF settings in GTR for a momo racing to make it at least half as good
as RBR?

Old December 28th 04, 02:48 PM
Michael Ziegler

Damien Smith schrieb:
> Is there any way to improve the force feedback settings in this game? I
> have a momo racing and the force feedback is very 'notchy' For the time
> being I've turned the force down to 50% to make it drivable. It's something
> I used to do when I played F1C as well and I never really thought much about
> it but after playing RBR, I've realised that FF can be really fantastic when
> implemented well. Is there anyone out there who's had a go at tweaking all
> of the FF settings in GTR for a momo racing to make it at least half as good
> as RBR?

Hi

with my new TM Enzo FF wheel, I select in the controller options the
MOMO Force. FF effects low.
You can change the steering force in the Player.PLR file.

FFB steer force output max="0.30000" // Maximum force output of steering
force, recommendation 0.8 to 2.0

I set it to 0.3, standard is 1.7, but for me it is too strong.

If the rumble strip effect is too strong, change it he

FFB rumble strip magnitude="0.55000" // How strong the rumble strip
rumble is. Range 0.0 to 1.0, 0.0 disables effect.
FFB rumble strip freq mult="0.50000" // Rumble stip frequency multiplier
1.0 = one rumble per wheel rev.
FFB rumble strip wave type="0" // Type of wave to use for vibe: 0=Sine,
1=Square, 2=Triangle, 3=Sawtooth up, 4=Sawtooth down.
FFB rumble strip pull factor="0.70000" // How strongly wheel pulls
right/left when running over a rumble strip. Suggested range: -1.5 to 1.5.

Pull factor and strip magnitude is important. With full FF effects it is
too strong.

Michael

Saitek R440 FF Wheel: What Force Feedback settings with NR2003 and GPL Joe Simulators 5 December 28th 04 07:24 PM
force feedback tango Simulators 9 November 29th 04 06:07 PM
FS: John Force "Racing With Castrol" Promo Sheet J.R. Sinclair General 0 March 2nd 04 03:53 AM
Pulling Force g3_josh 4x4 18 January 21st 04 07:11 PM