1/6/05 NEW PIC of the Corvette C6R with 2006 Z06

Old January 7th 05, 06:58 PM
StingRay

"JLA SPAMMING ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION"
> continued to try rationalizing and justifying
their SPAMMING when they wrote in message
m...
> Hello StingRay,
>
> Our reply to your previous message did indeed post to the newsgroup that
> you posted to.
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f814dbd a9951

Thanks for that link. It would appear that you responded to my comments in
the wrong NG!!! It clearly shows that you are annoying a lot of other
NewsGroups, not just this one. It essentially verifies that you are
cross/multi posting your irritating SPAM to a number of NG's!!! I
particularly enjoyed this message that you received in the Camaro NG: "This
is a CAMARO NEWSGROUP. A lot of the posts are crossed to the CAMARO/FIREBIRD
group.

Note: Camaro <=> Firebird does NOT INCLUDE CORVETTE.

Please use a tiny bit of your mental facilities next time.

WE DO NOT WANT THIS BULL**** POSTED HERE. There are already groups for
what you want to post, so quit wasting bandwidth and post in your own area."

> Again, as we stated in our previous response, The alias is used to easily
> track the traffic and conversations of our posts. That does not make our
> "on-topic" posts to this group spam nor does it mean that was our intent.
> You just so happened to take it that way but since we have stated that we
> are using that alias...you shouldn't have that impression any longer
> should you?

Let's be honest. The only reason that you "came out of the closet" was
because you were caught SPAMMING through a nom-de-plume red-handed.

> Regarding your claims regarding the Corvettes Central site..we have to say
> straight out that: Sir or Madam - you are either completely mistaken or
> an outright liar. Our forums are our "1st" sort of website of this nature
> and we have never had type of website like this in the past. We also have
> not had anything to do with anyone named "Corvettes Central" nor has that
> name ever been used on anything published by us in the past

We are quickly seeing who the outright liar is. Sir or Madam, you have no
ethics!

> Regarding the pop-up on our site, we stated in our previous response:
>
> Regarding "the annoying pop-up" you might consider installing a pop-up
> blocker on your browser if you find it offensive, choose to login and the
> pop-up will disappear or decide to not visit the site at all. The pop-up
> only serves as a reminder/request for visitors to either register or login
> plus only appears on only the main and individual thread pages of the many
> pages of the site.

I'm sure that it never occurred to you that most people would not want to
"register or login" to your lame website. It was only your deceptive
nom-de-plume that linked us to your site in the first place. How do you
spell e-t-h-i-c-s?

> If you do not like the pop-up, then do not visit our site, close it on the
> pages that it appears or get a better pop-up blocker.

That is exactly what I did when the pop-up appeared on the linked page. By
the way, here's your cookie back:
phpbb2mysql_data
a%3A0%3A%7B%7Djlaenterprises.ath.cx/153658720179229758048356587788829684622*

> Overall if you do not like our site, you are not being forced to visit.
> If you do not like our posts, you are not being forced to read them. Our
> posts to this group are well within and appropriate according to the
> charter and/or description of this group. If you do not like them, then
> please just filter us out of your newsreader.

Nor are you being forced to visit this NG to impose yourself upon us! You
had best revisit "the charter and/or description of this group". Perhaps a
message to will clarify this issue!

"Sorry" doesn't cut it. Stop SPAMMING!!! If you're not part of the SPAMMING
solution, you are part of the SPAMMING problem!

Old January 7th 05, 07:02 PM
StingRay

"StuffFinder" > is desperately trying to find a friend
in this NG when SIR or MADAM wrote in message
m...
> Here is the press release for the Z06. The add-ons are great aren't they

Pathetically grasping for a lifeline!

Old January 7th 05, 07:02 PM
StingRay