This Will Please Some and **** Off Others

Old July 11th 06, 10:42 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel

Default This Will Please Some and **** Off Others

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> http://www.zippyvideos.com/4541598645560526/lemmein/
>
> Keep your eye on the blue Vulva in the left lane, in front of the Geo
> Metro. Dip**** wants to get onto the freeway on the right, but instead
> of planning ahead and getting into the right lane, Doofus pulls into
> the left lane at the traffic light. When the light turns green,
> Dippyspaz flips on his signal and waits to be let in. Watch and see if
> I do it.

At least he signaled far enough in front of you that you could actually
see it. I love when people sit there abreast of you with their signal
on, but they don't have sidemarkers on their car, so you can't tell that
the reason they're pacing you is they're actually expecting you to let
them in... sometimes you can tell what they're doing because a little
sliver of their front turn signals will be visible. I make an extra
special effort to do absolutely nothing around these idiots.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old July 11th 06, 11:45 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Dave Head

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 05:42:54 -0400, Nate Nagel > wrote:

>Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>> http://www.zippyvideos.com/4541598645560526/lemmein/
>>
>> Keep your eye on the blue Vulva in the left lane, in front of the Geo
>> Metro. Dip**** wants to get onto the freeway on the right, but instead
>> of planning ahead and getting into the right lane, Doofus pulls into
>> the left lane at the traffic light. When the light turns green,
>> Dippyspaz flips on his signal and waits to be let in. Watch and see if
>> I do it.

>At least he signaled far enough in front of you that you could actually
>see it. I love when people sit there abreast of you with their signal
>on, but they don't have sidemarkers on their car, so you can't tell that
>the reason they're pacing you is they're actually expecting you to let
>them in... sometimes you can tell what they're doing because a little
>sliver of their front turn signals will be visible. I make an extra
>special effort to do absolutely nothing around these idiots.
>
>nate

Had an unreal moment a few years ago on I-95. I wanted to get off at
Woodbridge. Woman comes hauling up on me in the merge lane, and dispite tons
of room behind me, sits herself down exactly beside me and paces me. Apparently
expects me to move left. I would have simply missed the exit before I would
have let her in. Finally she gets all ****ed off (honks the horn) and falls
back and gets in behind me like she should have done in the 1st place. I then
exit. But dang, what's wrong with people?

DPH
Old July 11th 06, 01:10 PM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:45:52 GMT, Dave Head > was
understood to have stated the following:

>But dang, what's wrong with people?

They are retarded. 42,000 darwin awards presented annually should be
sufficient proof of that.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 11th 06, 01:55 PM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Dave Head wrote:

> Had an unreal moment a few years ago on I-95. I wanted to get off at
> Woodbridge. Woman comes hauling up on me in the merge lane, and dispite tons
> of room behind me, sits herself down exactly beside me and paces me. Apparently
> expects me to move left. I would have simply missed the exit before I would
> have let her in. Finally she gets all ****ed off (honks the horn) and falls
> back and gets in behind me like she should have done in the 1st place. I then
> exit. But dang, what's wrong with people?

Wait a minute there sparky. This is the same 'confrontational
personality' that you chide me for. Why didn't you let her in? She might
have had a gun!