92 passat love 2 hate it

Old March 1st 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default 92 passat love 2 hate it

i have a nice LOOKING passat that has from the get go cost and cost
more then what the black book declares. But you know even when i have
put the money i have in to it i still love because the passat i have is
mettalic grey that seems to shine in the evening i looks better then
some new cars it has something that is unique then most passats. what
is it I DON"T KNOW but i have yet 2 see another close 2 mine and whats
strange it has no cosmetic **** done to the outside but it has limo
tinted windows and the paint which i understand is factory colours
seemed warmer and it is far from a perfect paint job.. anyways if
anybody is looking to buy a passat 92 of course should BUT be prepared
to spend money and all those slime balls looking 2 buy a used car and
just wants to flip it for more money and sell somebody a lemon is
person i can do with out I LOVE MY PASSAT AND I SPENT MORE THEN I WILL
EVER GET BACK BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U FALL IN LOVE WITH A PASSAT
IT GRABS U AND U NEVER GET AWAY WITHOUT GETTING PUNISHED FINANCIALY OF
COURSE. but i see all these dumm questions is a 1992 passat gl a good
car well read this carefully and everybody reading this that owns 1
will understand that it is
but everything thats worth having take hard work and dedication such as
research maintence
and last but not least love UNCONDITIONAL because you buyers better be
aware because i bought a passat from a dealer used payed 5995 WAY 2
MUCH if u look at the black book and the dealer ripped me off i put a
whole new front end parts were etc bearings,inner,outer, struts,front
brakes,timing belt kilometers were 210,000 when replaced which is
actually very good but the sad thing was that the last owner already
replaced it but the mech ****ed up and wrecked something inside so the
new belt he put in went before 60,000 CANADIAN TIRE DO NOT FIX ANY CAR
CHEAP OR NOT THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT anyways all together for a 1992
passat 5 speed maual with heated seats leather and tinted windows
sunroof spoiler (factory) upgraded stereo which a stock stereo is
AWSOME for a passat i have had 2 caddys in the 80's but they and other
cars that i have had never compared to the stock stereo a volkswagon
comes with well i said enough the car cost all together after repairs
is 1,879$ and car 5995$ that is alot for a 92 passat and i cringe every
time i think about it but when i start it up every day i never yet
regret it and would do it again in a heart beat so buy one and anybody
that has one please get back 2 me let me hear how much u love yours no
winers though fix your car and get back 2 me lol chow 4 now have pics
if interested to see why it seems rare i want some one to tell me why
it looks diffrent then other passats so if u are smart about passats
that year let me know thanks eric Vancouver british columbia

Old March 1st 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

I like mine but do not love it enough to keep it no matter what! It is my
most demanding vehicle, but of course I purchased it used and have not gone
through the engine. I won't list the little things I have done to it. I
will say that I need to change the leaking head gasket, correct some rust
spots and change the windshield (cracked and leaking).

I do love the way it runs on the freeway though and it still looks good when
clean. ;-)

later,
dave
(One out of many daves)
91 Passat black SDN 2.0 auto (aka my money pit)

ups.com...

The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
hate mustangs or love them ihateyourdrivingDOTcom Ford Mustang 0 February 17th 05 03:04 AM
she'd rather love finitely than hate with Ratana's blunt wrinkle Kenneth General 0 January 15th 05 02:16 PM
passat cabin space Alex Lazarevich VW water cooled 6 December 23rd 04 06:03 PM