More FILTH & Mug Shot Of the "BATON ROUGE DEVIANT" aka Will Ulmer, WindsorFox[SS]

Old September 5th 06, 02:34 PM posted to sat.general,neworleans.general,lou.general,alt.culture.cajun,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

Default More FILTH & Mug Shot Of the "BATON ROUGE DEVIANT" aka Will Ulmer, WindsorFox[SS]

You sound a little upset that you have been outed for the "BATON ROUGE
DEVIANT" that you are! You think you can run around the Net lying
about people, spewingg FILTH, etc. and it will not nip you in the
butt...YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Poor defenseless LOSER! You messed with the
wrong guy "FAT BOY"! More FILTH from this PUNK below!

Mug Shot of this DWEEB removed from his site and now all can see why!
Now archived forever!
http://tinyurl.com/pk2gs

http://tinyurl.com/joacq
http://tinyurl.com/ga87z
http://tinyurl.com/pjs3g

Will Ulmer..aka "BATON ROUGE DEVIANT"
8733 Siegen Lane #186
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
phone: 225-445-2300

http://tinyurl.com/fznob
> > http://tinyurl.com/mlfda
> > http://tinyurl.com/oaa78
> > http://tinyurl.com/ecewj

> Okay Pignut, provide ONE shred of evidence to ANY of your
> allegations. And I do NOT mean some covered up Google search. You can't,
> you'll ignore this just like every other reply. I wish you would make a
> false police report, I will be on you like white on rice. You know
> nothing about me or my background old man. Post the file number of your
> police report NOW. Would you like me to post one of the TWO file numbers
> I have with the SA police dept.? You better cough up evidence of deviant
> and stalker you insane kookified troll. You have ZERO evidence that the
> post on the medical forum was posted by Darrell and you KNOW that. You
> are calling names trying to cover it up. Where is the notarized
> statement showing Darrell's IP number? You DO have a notarized
> statement, right??
>
> The very nerve of you calling ANYone a stalker. You stinking pignut.
> --
>
> I used to have abs. Now, I've just got ab.
> One big ol' Ab. - BigSkiff www.titanspot.com
>
> Pyongyang sounds more like the sound effect an ACME catapult makes
> as it goes off at precisely the wrong moment for Wile E. Coyote. -
> Cadbury Moose

keywords...
http://tinyurl.com/ga87z http://tinyurl.com/joacq
http://tinyurl.com/pk2gs http://archives.mfn.org
http://tinyurl.com/qdop3

Wayne Carter Skyring
Mickey David Lorri Boneno Mike Burgess Walker Ourso Darrell Sharper
Byron Charles Martha Jane Tassin Pat Kelly Culbertson Ulysses Bones
Will Addison Ulmer 8733 Siegen Lane #186 Baton LA Rouge 70810
225-445-2300
http://tinyurl.com/fznob http://tinyurl.com/oaa78
http://tinyurl.com/mlfda Cox http://tinyurl.com/ecewj Communications
68.105.149.131 Shackelford 404-269-7626 Scott COX.NETJeff
Leduff http://brgov.com/directory.asp

Reginald Brown Doug Moreau
Melvin
http://brgov.com/dept/mayor Kip Holden Greco Joe
Jeffrey Jeff
Kathleen Hastings
Julie Baxter
paul Gates williams matt
Max Wedge MaxWedge
darrell larose nanae punk ponal shame filth
usenet complaints newsgroups pedophile ****
http://tinyurl.com/ngw2c
http://tinyurl.com/odzjb http://tinyurl.com/nf3ft
http://tinyurl.com/p8dof http://windsorfox.net http://tinyurl.com/njnb9
http://tinyurl.com/ohyay http://tinyurl.com/hm4gq
http://tinyurl.com/r75jr lou.general neworleans.general
batonrouge.general http://tinyurl.com/jhe7o http://tinyurl.com/hgdkf
PFM Electronics 2254452300 ShamikaServer mogul editor moderator web
crawler windsorfox asshole WindsorFox[SS] profanity
internet cyberstalker abuse troll antispam kook falcon
windsorfoxno.spamcox.net shamikaserver.com cox.net harass harassment
will ulmer baton rouge louisiana windsorfox.net
Oreo Falcon

Old September 5th 06, 05:42 PM posted to sat.general,neworleans.general,lou.general,alt.culture.cajun,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

Default How To Report Kevin A. Cannon aka K. A. Cannon ([email protected]) For "Deviant Tendencies" and Hosting Web Site Of Convicted Child Molester Gary Lee Burnore (http://archives.mfn.org)!

K. A. Cannon wrote:

> Hey Scoville....how does it feel to be such a complete, utter, and
> very well documented failure?

You would know...DUFUS! These twisted PUNKS all have a connection to
one another & it is predicated on PERVERSION! Cannon is especially
VILE, as is his cohort Burnore (http://archives.mfn.org)

K. A. Cannon aka wrote:
<Cyber Stalking Removed>

Just another outed PUNK feelin' the heat whose best trait is ignorance
and now is tasting those "Sour Grapes", just the truth was told. FSS
would cherish any suit testing our claims! Put up or shut up PUNK!

Where to report Cannon..
http://tinyurl.com/l4myb

More on this Vermin...
http://tinyurl.com/f9bvp
http://tinyurl.com/pvwdc
http://tinyurl.com/euyom

Next we list and notify the police & governmental officials in your
area!

keywords...
http://tinyurl.com/f9bvp http://tinyurl.com/l4myb
http://tinyurl.com/rgppx http://tinyurl.com/rd4d4
sprint.net fr.tiscali.com
libertysurf.fr

760 Mission Court Fremont 94539 CA
510.580.4100 morales
president Mike Leber
Cannon Kevin Hurricane
TSBBEARINGS.NET
Copyright Electric he.net Infringements trademark Insurgent.org
209.51.186.226 216.218.186.2 pjr Christopher Providence
Ridley Ruth Russell UT Spring 84332 N 164
222-2165 Creek John Parkway (800) Vice Waldron Bevan President Erickson
Director Sales westhost.com Marketing FLorida
Lutz
800-699-2466 Kittrie
gary PETITMORTE.NET
WestHost burnore
utah providence WEST-DATACENTER.NET WESTHO forgeries
fraud 69.36.182.197 forgery 69.36.161.12 69.36.161.11

TSB ISP Group Bearing 209.51.186.233 IP
http://archives.mfn.org sex
vermin crimes namesecure.com offender namesecure No Deposition
lid el limelightnetworks.com covad.com executive
Sodasiphon fss illegal liability Communications DVW Covad covad
internet copyright abuse infringement netbasix databasix databasix.com
netbasix.com Gary L. Burnore Larry Dale Crandall Irving Claude Morgan
Tolbert Deborah McChesney Perry Ed Karney M. Carol Mattix McMorrow
David Trewin E. Flinchum S. Brett Charles Andrew Lockwood Hoffman
McMinn James Kirkland Patrick Pat Bennett Michael P. Hanley history
Black Repair Helicopter Division Svcs supernews easynews supernews.com
easynews.com
sneakemail.com
msn.com
hotmail.com google
gmail.com
gmail.com facilitator facilitator admin

http://tinyurl.com/rgppx http://tinyurl.com/rd4d4 1-800-788-2747
760 Mission
Court Fremont CA 94539 510.580.4100 morales

president Mike Leber Kevin Cannon
TSBBEARINGS.NET Hurricane Electric Copyright
he.net Infringements trademark Insurgent.org 209.51.186.226 pjr
216.218.186.2
Christopher Providence Ridley Ruth
Russell UT 84332 Spring 164 N 222-2165 Creek John Parkway (800) Vice
Waldron President Bevan Erickson
Director Sales
Marketing westhost.com Lutz FLorida
800-699-2466
Kittrie gary
PETITMORTE.NET WestHost burnore utah
providence
WEST-DATACENTER.NET WESTHO forgeries fraud forgery 69.36.182.197
69.36.161.12 69.36.161.11 TSB
ISP Electric Hurricane
Group he.net Bearing 209.51.186.233 IP
http://archives.mfn.org sex
vermin namesecure.com crimes offender namesecure No Deposition el
lid limelightnetworks.com Sodasiphon covad.com
executive forgery fss illegal liability Communications DVW Covad Group
covad trademark internet copyright abuse infringement netbasix
databasix databasix.com netbasix.com Gary L. Burnore Larry Irving L.
Dale Crandall Claude Morgan Tolbert Deborah McChesney Perry M. Ed
Mattix Karney Carol McMorrow David John Trewin E. Flinchum Brett S.
Andrew Charles E. Lockwood Hoffman Charles McMinn James Kirkland
Patrick Pat Bennett Michael P. Hanley history Black Repair Helicopter
Division Svcs supernews supernews.com easynews easynews.com
sneakemail.com
msn.com
hotmail.com google
gmail.com

Old September 5th 06, 06:16 PM posted to sat.general,neworleans.general,lou.general,alt.culture.cajun,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
David Cary Hart

Default How To Report Kevin A. Cannon aka K. A. Cannon([email protected])

On 5 Sep 2006 09:42:17 -0700, opined:
> K. A. Cannon wrote:
>

> > Hey Scoville....how does it feel to be such a complete, utter, and
> > very well documented failure?

> You would know...DUFUS! These twisted PUNKS all have a connection
> to one another & it is predicated on PERVERSION! Cannon is
> especially VILE, as is his cohort Burnore (
http://archives.mfn.org)

OMG, it's a conspiracy! Let's see if I have this right:

1. Everyone who thinks that RM Scoville is a nut job is a "vile"
"punk."

2. The aforementioned not only act in concert but "they" are all
sexual "deviants" - whatever the hell that means.

3. IF - and the allegation is unproven - Mr. Burnore is a convicted
sex offender, for reasons unknown, he is prohibited - in Scoville
world - from having a web site. Moreover, any company hosting that
site should be reported - for reasons unknown for non-existent
violations of TOS and AUP.

Other than Dick, I seriously doubt that anyone would waste the
cycles, bandwidth and keyboard erosion in pursuit of frivolous
complaints. What this selective observation overlooks is the simpler,
more obvious common factor. These are all people who not only have
developed a distaste for all things Scoville, but state their
aversion in the same forums that Scoville uses to spamvertise his
pay-per-view website.

Makes ferpect sense to me -
--
"Black Hole": The economic effect of administering a DNSBL
Our DNSBL - Eliminate Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com
Old September 5th 06, 06:50 PM posted to sat.general,neworleans.general,lou.general,alt.culture.cajun,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

Default How To Report "NEW YORK CITY DEVIANT" & Failed Businessman "David Cary Hart" aka http://tqmcube.com

<David Cary Hart aka "NEW YORK CITY DEVIANT" whining & drivel removed>

Here is another of the outed PERVERTS expressing his sour grapes for
being "exposed" for the PUNK he is because he openly associates with
Gary Lee Burnore, Convicted Child Molester (http://archives.mfn.org
http://tinyurl.com/loas8 http://tinyurl.com/m5x6q)

Here is how you report this VERMIN who runs a bogus blocklist which no
reputable admins utilize, IF ANY!

This business failure & Internet Cyber Staker
(http://tinyurl.com/nszhd) is having serious problems getting ISP
approvals because of his sordid past. This guy is true VERMIN..

http://tinyurl.com/hsxxm

Here is how you report this Cyber Stalker Usenet (UseLess) TROLL..

http://tinyurl.com/p4xty
http://tinyurl.com/p2loj

Keywords...
http://tinyurl.com/loas8 http://tinyurl.com/m5x6q
http://tinyurl.com/p2loj http://tinyurl.com/p4xty
http://tinyurl.com/hsxxm sordid http://tinyurl.com/zk68f
http://tinyurl.com/z6gtu http://tinyurl.com/hfqzn Black Hole DNSBL
http://tinyurl.com/nszhd http://tinyurl.com/s8hrj
http://tinyurl.com/muzwf http://tinyurl.com/ka5vj
http://tinyurl.com/zekt4 http://tinyurl.com/hataj
http://tinyurl.com/ebot7 http://tinyurl.com/j8nkf Alias
http://tinyurl.com/rhf9h SurfControl
RiskFilter germany email
zhang ken paul
Group IT CNC CncNet complaints police
nypd
spamcop commercial unsolicited spamming uce spammer
http://tinyurl.com/jqpea http://tinyurl.com/lknan
http://tinyurl.com/gbzls http://tinyurl.com/krvqm
news.admin.net-abuse.sightings http://tinyurl.com/gslsy alt.astrology
rec.autos.sport.f1 soc.men 65.38.107.107 VeriCenter
vericenter.com
trickjohn.com isprime.com activeideas.com
nyc.general Associates Executive Hart Search

ny.general Malcolm ponal David FSS Cary
False
internet Reports usenet Staudinger punks libel
abuse cyberstalkers cyber nanae profanity stalker
**** 68.236.166.73 verizon
****ing
spews punk puppet moris spam
http://tqmcube.com tqmcube.com howarth rbldnsd michael blacklists
tokarev dnsbl blocklists rpm anti-spamTQMcube
rbl zero loser antispam relays.tqmrbl.com
felon clients.tqmrbl.com dynamic.tqmrbl.com hacking ex-con felons
criminals hackers dishonest criminal ahbl.org unethical thugs sosdg.org
crook trash bruns kirch tucows
filth
tings http://free
blacklist speechstore.com http://tinyurl.com/hne9a Boulderpledge.org
transvestite oedipal libeler defamer

Old September 5th 06, 07:02 PM posted to sat.general,neworleans.general,lou.general,alt.culture.cajun,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
David Cary Hart

Default How To Report . . .

On 5 Sep 2006 10:50:08 -0700, opined:

> <David Cary Hart
>
> Here is another of the outed PERVERTS expressing his sour grapes for
> being "exposed" for the PUNK he is because he openly associates with
> Gary Lee Burnore,

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't forget to spam my housekeeper while you are
at it.

Scoville's problem is that we blacklist his IP for spam. Fortunately
- for him - he is assetless and presumably judgment proof. So far,
despite all of the noise, the ONLY accounts that have been canceled
are Scoville's. That includes four or five web hosts and about 70
Google accounts.

But, of course, they are all part of the same conspiracy.

The simpler explanation; the one more likely to be correct is that
Scoville has numerous problems associated with sending spam and
spamming usenet to promote a pointless eyesore of a pay-per-view
website. Ultimately, the kook actually embraces the idea that his low
traffic site is of some importance in the grand scheme of things.

Old September 5th 06, 10:18 PM posted to sat.general,neworleans.general,lou.general,alt.culture.cajun,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

wrote:
> <David Cary Hart aka "NEW YORK CITY DEVIANT" whining & drivel removed>

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups
Terms Of Use

Wow a new record, only a single post.

Old September 5th 06, 10:34 PM posted to sat.general,neworleans.general,lou.general,alt.culture.cajun,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
David Cary Hart

Default How To Report http://tqmcube.com

On 5 Sep 2006 14:18:25 -0700, "
> opined:
>
> wrote:
> >

> This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups
> Terms Of Use
>
> Wow a new record, only a single post.

This nitwit cannot take a hint.

Old September 6th 06, 01:19 AM posted to sat.general,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

wrote:
> You sound a little upset that you have been outed for the "BATON ROUGE
> DEVIANT" that you are! You think you can run around the Net lying
> about people, spewingg FILTH, etc. and it will not nip you in the
> butt...YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Poor defenseless LOSER! You messed with the
> wrong guy "FAT BOY"! More FILTH from this PUNK below!

You sound upset as someone outed for being a LIAR. You know full
well Darrell did not post in the health forum and it will soon be proven
who did. It better not trace back to you Pignut.

Outed for what? Please explain Pignut. What have I been outed for?
What have I deviated from? You come here, into the groups where I post
and post meaningless links and unsubstantiated lies. Please post the
file number you got from the city police. You do and I'll post one that
I have for you.

Please Admonish ONE lie, any lie. Go ahead... Please show me this
"filth" you insane trolling jack-ass. YOU are the person lying about
numerous people. I have yet to mess with you old man.

You stupid ass, you should read that crap you post before you open
your big mouth. Your search for my nym and "**** and ****" produce post
where OTHER people post that language. Besides that what the ****
difference does it make.