Accidents in Petrol Stations for Legal Expertwitnessing in Spain

Old May 2nd 08, 09:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,aus.cars,aus.motorcycles,alt.autos.toyota
[email protected]

Default Accidents in Petrol Stations for Legal Expertwitnessing in Spain

We shall appreciate any data or reference about accidents in Petrol
Stations. We are working in legal expert witnessing report for a
Spanish Court of Law so any international approach is very welcome.
Our researching priority is people run over (Knocked down) while
walking in the petrol station.

You can see some references of our work published (in Spanish) at
http://www.miguelgallardo.es/atropellos
and
http://www.miguelgallardo.es/gasolineras

Old May 3rd 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,aus.cars,aus.motorcycles,alt.autos.toyota
Kaizer Solzay

" > writes:

>We shall appreciate any data or reference about accidents in Petrol
>Stations. We are working in legal expert witnessing report for a
>Spanish Court of Law so any international approach is very welcome.
>Our researching priority is people run over (Knocked down) while
>walking in the petrol station.

Ke?

--
http://www.technotranceravesex.net/g...?g2_itemId=876 Fuk the Jews
Tell the Lebs that come to Cronulla to Respect the Locals or **** OFF!
Old May 3rd 08, 08:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,aus.cars,aus.motorcycles,alt.autos.toyota
Jeßus

Kaizer Solzay wrote:
> " > writes:
>
>> We shall appreciate any data or reference about accidents in Petrol
>> Stations. We are working in legal expert witnessing report for a
>> Spanish Court of Law so any international approach is very welcome.
>> Our researching priority is people run over (Knocked down) while
>> walking in the petrol station.

> Ke?

¿Qué

--
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/199/rooftopsts5.jpg
Old May 3rd 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,aus.cars,aus.motorcycles,alt.autos.toyota
[email protected]

On 3 mayo, 09:42, Jeßus > wrote:
> Kaizer Solzay wrote:
> > " > writes:

> >> We shall appreciate any data or reference about accidents in Petrol
> >> Stations. We are working in legal expert witnessing report for a
> >> Spanish Court of Law so any international approach is very welcome.
> >> Our researching priority is people run over (Knocked down) while
> >> walking in the petrol station.

> > Ke?

> ¿Qué
>
> --http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/199/rooftopsts5.jpg

I mean that I am looking for references of accidents in petrol
stations all over the World, because I shall write a report about it.
Any help is very welcome now.

Old May 4th 08, 09:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,aus.cars,aus.motorcycles,alt.autos.toyota
[email protected]

On 4 mayo, 07:20, Jeßus > wrote:
> wrote:
> >> ¿Qué

> >> --http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/199/rooftopsts5.jpg

> > I mean that I am looking for references of accidents in petrol
> > stations all over the World, because I shall write a report about it.
> > Any help is very welcome now.

> > http://www.miguelgallardo.es/atropellos
> > and
> > http://www.miguelgallardo.es/gasolineras

> I knew what *you* meant just fine

Sorry, but I do not undersand you.

www.miguelgallardo.es
www.cita.es
Old May 4th 08, 09:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,aus.cars,aus.motorcycles,alt.autos.toyota
[email protected]

On 4 mayo, 10:27, Jeßus > wrote:
> wrote:
> >> I knew what *you* meant just fine

> > Sorry, but I do not undersand you.

> ¿Qué

Pues que no te entiendo, lo siento. (Sorry, but I do not undersand
you).
Old May 5th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,aus.cars,aus.motorcycles,alt.autos.toyota
Lu R

On 4 mayo, 10:27, Jeßus > wrote:
> wrote:
> >> I knew what *you* meant just fine

> > Sorry, but I do not undersand you.

> ¿Qué

Pues que no te entiendo, lo siento. (Sorry, but I do not undersand
you).
DO you seriously think anyoen will bother to spend the time to help you with
this bizzzare request without payment? LOL
Que?

Old May 5th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.misc,aus.cars,aus.motorcycles,alt.autos.toyota
Jeßus

wrote:
> On 4 mayo, 10:27, Jeßus > wrote:
>> wrote:

http://www.miguelgallardo.es/atropellos
>>> Sorry, but I do not undersand you.

>> ¿Qué

> Pues que no te entiendo, lo siento. (Sorry, but I do not undersand
> you).

Well, most petrochemicals originate from undersand... does that help you
at all? ¿Qué

--
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/199/rooftopsts5.jpg

Odds: Major naming help needed! ::: 200x Alpine A 110 [made in Spain].jpg (1/1) Square Wheels[_2_] Auto Photos 9 April 6th 07 03:49 AM
Barcelona, Spain Dave LaCourse Audi 0 February 5th 07 01:27 AM
Hey Earle.... Jeepsters in Spain Kevin_S Jeep 4 December 13th 05 12:03 PM
Vintage Petrol Pumps and Petrol Cans, Pump Globes, Enamel Signs Mike.J Antique cars 0 February 16th 05 06:13 PM
Extreme 4x4 competition in Spain La Imposible 4x4 4x4 0 March 10th 04 01:21 PM