Semi-annual Christmas sim giveaway

Old December 8th 04, 08:09 AM
Stephen F.

Default Semi-annual Christmas sim giveaway

Hi all,

I did this a few years ago and now it's time again as the closets are full.
Auctioning the stuff off is too much effort for a couple of bucks, but
somehow it's impossible to throw away good ol' sims, so I like to do my
little bit for our sim racing community. I have the following to give away
for *free* (I even pay the postage):

Nascar Heat: CD in jewel case + manual
Superbike 2000: CD in jewel case + german manual (game can be installed in
english)
Sports Car GT: CD in jewel case + german manual (game can be installed in
english)
Viper Racing: CD in jewel case
Rally Masters: CD in DVD case + german manual (game can be installed in
english)
Grand Prix 3: CD in jewel case + Book (english) + Season 2000 add-on in DVD
case (german; english install supported)
Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed: CD in jewel case + manual
F1 2001: CD in DVD case + german manual (game can be installed in english)

also some non-racing stuff:

Flight Unlimited: CD in jewel case + manual
Flying Corps: CD in jewel case + german manual + maps (can be patched to D3D
and english)
Half Life: CD in jewel case + manual
Half Life Opposing Force: CD in jewel case + manual

I prefer to send multiple games to one person. If the mailing costs are
only a couple of bucks, all I ask is that you do something nice for someone
else in your global neighbourhood. If it costs a lot, maybe you can send me
an old Neil Young CD or something... or make a donation to charity. If you
turn around and sell on ebay the sims you receive for free, you'll have some
serious Karma problems... :-)

Let me know at ferguson*at*bluewin*dot*ch and make sure you put something
like "racing sims" in the subject line so I don't ignore it.

cheers
Stephen

Old December 9th 04, 08:19 PM
btgoss