Hot younger and older pics

Old December 14th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default Lard Almighty! Hot younger and older pics

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from
San Francisco, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's
self, showing us just how stupid he is. With this fagot obsession/fetish
you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul
language in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Like a
little rat dog barking me too, me too.
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our
country honorably for that.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 14th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Cowards, that don't use their God given name and bone fide IP
address are a "pussy" by definition.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 14th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Satin Fairbush

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:03:30 -0500, Tom Greening wrote:

> Craig Scheiner wrote:
>> I for one will stop posting on this group with reference to Hughes. The
>> reason my posts show up here is because when I answer Hughes posts he is
>> posting to multiple groups. I'll check from now on as I have no interest in
>> disrupting your Jeep group.
>>
>> FWI the only reason this is happening is because in ABPA he is calling
>> American Vets cowards and draft dodgers. He claims if you are an honorably
>> discharged vet you should post your DD214 on the web or you are not a vet. I
>> doubt if you would put up with that here either if he pulled that stunt here.
>>

>> Anyway, my apologies to this group's members, and I'll keep an eye out so I
>> don't cross post here.
>>
>> Craig
>>

> Actually he pulls that stuff all the time here. If you don't sign your
> posts with your real name you're a "pussy". If your jeep doesn't have
> round headlights, leaf springs, and mounts for a shovel and BAR it's not
> a real jeep, blah blah blah.
>
> But thanks for limiting the cross posting.

So why do you all put up with it?

Is he really such a great googler?

That's all he does, after all.....

Old December 14th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe how
jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath liar
hiding in Vancouver who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of
it's self. With an obsession the other perverts here. With extreme
jealous ranting over my documents/possessions, committing forgery over
many of them proving I'm an American man. You remind me of a little rat
dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me
too. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take responsibility for
yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.

Old December 14th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jeff

More of your off topic bull****. It must suck to be you.

Old December 14th 06, 02:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Tom Greening

Satin Fairbush wrote:

> So why do you all put up with it?
>
> Is he really such a great googler?
>
> That's all he does, after all.....

He's free to speak how he wishes but that doesn't mean you have to
listen. A kill file works wonders. I once suggested that the guys over
in ABPA (hope that was correct) make use of it and move on. That's not
meant as an attack, only a solution. To constantly argue with him over
anything is usually pointless and just contributes to the noise in the
newsgroup.

I only recall one time ( and maybe I only remember the one because it
involved me directly) that he admitted error on a subject and it had to
do with something so trivial as factory trailer connectors on a vehicle.
My Jeep Tow Vehicle (On Topic!) came from the factory with both the 7
pin round and 4 pin flat style trailer hookups. Bill proceeded to tell
me I was full of ****e, that someone either hacked it in there (and I
better get it fixed before I A) burned up my truck or B) killed
somebody, or something equally colorful), or the dealer hacked it in
there themselves. All this in a vehicle that had one owner, me, and
that I ordered from the factory the way I wanted it. Someone finally
coughed up a picture (it might have even been him) of a factory install
and he had to suck it up and admit he was wrong. His attack used
volumes and his apology consisted of one word.

Anyhow...

I once (ok, more than once) described bill as having an idiot savant
like ability to dig up information about a given subject and he IS good
at it, but it usually comes at a cost and I for one am not willing to
pay it. I believe there are only 2 people I've ever assigned to a
killfile and he is one of them.

Please, just use a the filter and suggest your friends do the same. It
will sure calm things down here and wherever you normally call home in
usenet.