99 T&C brake lack bite

Old October 30th 04, 03:06 AM
Paul

Default 99 T&C brake lack bite

I've just replaced the brake booster, one of the rotors (had the other
rotor turned) and the rear cylinders and shoes. I did put back the
ceramic pads (they are almost new). I'm now experiencing a lack of
bite in the braking - the brakes stop the van, though. When the
brakes are cold it feels slightly worse.

I'm thinking of switching out the pads to see if that will help. Any
other ideas?

Paul