65 Dodge Monico Convertible

Old May 30th 04, 03:33 PM
'65DodgeMonico

Default 65 Dodge Monico Convertible

Posting for my uncle... if interested, call Wayne @ (613) 647-6326, Located
near Ottawa Ontario, CANADA, eh!

1965 Dodge Monico Convertible

-54,000 original miles... NO winters
-318 big block, console on the floor, PS, PB
-candy-apple red with new white interior

Needs new canvas top, chrome on bumpers, and carpet.

Asking $21,000 CDN

Old May 30th 04, 03:40 PM
'65DodgeMonico

Doh!!!

Make that 'Monaco'...

le.rogers.com...

Old May 31st 04, 05:52 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Sun, 30 May 2004, '65DodgeMonico wrote:

> Posting for my uncle... if interested, call Wayne @ (613) 647-6326, Located
> near Ottawa Ontario, CANADA, eh!
>
> 1965 Dodge Monaco Convertible
>
> -54,000 original miles... NO winters
> -318 big block, console on the floor, PS, PB
> -candy-apple red with new white interior
> Needs new canvas top, chrome on bumpers, and carpet.

> Asking $21,000 CDN

Er...

'65 Dodges weren't available in "candy-apple red", so we're looking at a
non-original colour. There's a new white interior, OK...what kind?
Original or other? Needs a new top, needs chrome on bumpers (can the rest
of the chrome be too far behind?), needs carpet, probably needs other
stuff. No winters, that's good, but then what happened to the bumper
chrome? What're the floors like?

318 big block...no. There's no such animal. It's an "A-engine", it's a
"318 Poly(spherical)", it's a "Y-block", but not a "big block".

$21K Canadian? I respectfully opine that your asking price is *VERY* far
out of line.

-Stern
Old June 1st 04, 03:41 AM
Refinish King

Make that $2,100.00 Canadian too!

Refinish King

Old June 4th 04, 11:59 PM
Grumpy au Contraire

Don'tcha hate it when you have one of them thar' days???

<g>

JT