There an' back again...

Old December 30th 04, 12:40 PM
Dr Entropy

Default There an' back again...

A bit OT, 'cause we went in the Benz...

"Diesela" got us there with NO trauma. Visited a local Miami Alfa shop on
Monday AM, got to fiddle with a beautifully restored 2L GTV a bit, and
natter with the owner about cars and life in general. They've got a
factory hard top I WANT, as well. And a yard full of Alfas for 'spares'.
Wish I'd been able to spend more time with them, but had to be back here
to ~work~... the time I did spend there beat sittin' around listenin' to
fambly gossip ;-}

250 miles each way. Next trip will be Easter, and I'm determined it will
be in a recently refurbed Spider. I've found some really great epoxy
primer for the task: Buildable and hard as rock when it sets. I've got the
MGB in process and it's coming along quite nicely. If anyone is doing
their own coachwork/refinishing, I highly recommend finding this stuff, as
it has become the primer of choice around here.

--
Dr E--
mhm 17x1

Linux: Load it, Learn it, Love it.