Happy Thanksgiving

Old November 23rd 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
n5hsr

Default Happy Thanksgiving

May your turkey be warm and moist, and your mashed potatoes fluffy and
tasty.

May your fweem always have the right note. . . .

--
Charles of Schaumburg

Old November 23rd 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dragenwagen

To those that celebrate Thanksgiving.....

Happy Turkey Day!

dw

. ..

Old November 23rd 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"n5hsr" > wrote in message
. ..
> May your turkey be warm and moist, and your mashed potatoes fluffy and
> tasty.
>
> May your fweem always have the right note. . . .
>
> --
> Charles of Schaumburg

thanks and back at ya Charles..... i prefer my turkey a bit dry(boo hiss, i
know)....just finished making the largest pile of deviled eggs i've ever
seen...wonder how long it will take to get that smell out of the house?
probably much longer once folks actually eat them....eeewwww....gonna load
some of em into the bug and head to the in laws for the first round of stuff
yourself silly 06.....

Old November 23rd 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan[_1_]

n5hsr wrote:
> May your turkey be warm and moist, and your mashed potatoes fluffy and
> tasty.
>
> May your fweem always have the right note. . . .

Yea, Have a Happy Day, Turkey.

Jan
Old November 23rd 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Karl

Top 10 things you can only say at Thanksgiving!

10. Talk about a huge breast!

9. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

8. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

7. That's one terrific spread!

6. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

5. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

4. Don't play with your meat.

3. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

2. How long will it take after you stick it in?

and the Number #1 thing you can only say on Thanksgiving....

1. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

Old November 23rd 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
anton[_1_]

LOL, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

-Anton

Old November 24th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Randy

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> thanks and back at ya Charles..... i prefer my turkey a bit dry(boo hiss, i
> know)....just finished making the largest pile of deviled eggs i've ever
> seen...wonder how long it will take to get that smell out of the house?
> probably much longer once folks actually eat them....eeewwww....gonna load
> some of em into the bug and head to the in laws for the first round of stuff
> yourself silly 06.....

Dang, I knew something was missing. DEVILED EGGS.
And you would think that we would remember those since we have all
those
chickens. And no eggs.

Randy

Old November 24th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Randy" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> Dang, I knew something was missing. DEVILED EGGS.
> And you would think that we would remember those since we have all
> those
> chickens. And no eggs.
>
> Randy

damn....i'm sorry you were missing them....i made enough for my family and
yours too(three dozen eggs/6dozen deviled eggs!!!)... it is a shame to have
chickens then no deviled eggs on the table....kind of a "D'OH" moment...

Old November 24th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Randy

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> damn....i'm sorry you were missing them....i made enough for my family and
> yours too(three dozen eggs/6dozen deviled eggs!!!)... it is a shame to have
> chickens then no deviled eggs on the table....kind of a "D'OH" moment...

A big DOH moment.

Randy

Old November 24th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
D&LBusch

Boy. With those eggs you should be able to run the bug for a week.
David
"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> "n5hsr" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> May your turkey be warm and moist, and your mashed potatoes fluffy and
>> tasty.
>>
>> May your fweem always have the right note. . . .
>>
>> --
>> Charles of Schaumburg
>>

> thanks and back at ya Charles..... i prefer my turkey a bit dry(boo hiss,
> i know)....just finished making the largest pile of deviled eggs i've ever
> seen...wonder how long it will take to get that smell out of the house?
> probably much longer once folks actually eat them....eeewwww....gonna load
> some of em into the bug and head to the in laws for the first round of
> stuff yourself silly 06.....

Happy Thanksgiving / alt.autos.corvette 'Key Corvette 10 November 25th 06 09:05 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! billy ray Jeep 3 November 24th 06 04:33 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! mabar Jeep 1 November 24th 06 02:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving all Cobra Boy Ford Mustang 2 November 24th 05 04:04 PM