no option has no options left

Old July 4th 05, 03:53 AM

Default no option has no options left

http://www2.shopping.com/xGS-liquid_...kin_id-3068594

>>> http://www.drivewerks.com/catalog/Sh...436-detail.htm

>>> case closed

>>Sorry counselor, you've been overruled. A needle and a drip of liquid
>>electrical tape works just fine. I know. I've done it a number of
>>times and have never had *any* (read > zero) drivability problems.

piercing the wire with straight pins dsiturbs the wire causing a
stress riser as well as the pin itself being unsafe for handling
voltage
always use the proper tool for the job

the damage u did to the wire may not show up for years
but it will bite you

remember improper eletrical repairs cause FIRES

foctard
time to pack your tools u just got thrown out of the shop

HACK

>>Now if you want to go spend 14 bucks for your fancy spring-loaded XJL
>>macro-hook tool, go for it. Just don't advise folks they should follow
>>your lead.

invest 14 dollars
job is done SAFELY professionally and properly
no comebvacks
to cheep to spend 20 bucks
HACK
>>What's next, Hurc? Any car that gets dirty should be stripped and
>>repainted...?
>>
>>Now get out of my courtroom.
>>
>>Judge Patrick
>>'93 Cobra
>>'03 Focus ZX3

>lmfao

u just been booted out of the shop for beiing a hack
name one tech manual that recommends pins as a probe
LMFAO

Old July 5th 05, 02:01 AM

e=2E

http://www2.shopping.com/xGS-liquid_...inkin_id-3068=
594

..htm

>>>Sorry counselor, you've been overruled. A needle and a drip of liquid
>>>electrical tape works just fine. I know. I've done it a number of
>>>times and have never had *any* (read > zero) drivability problems.

>piercing the wire with straight pins dsiturbs the wire causing a
>stress riser as well as the pin itself being unsafe for handling
>voltage always use the proper tool for the job

Do the factory guys use a spring-loaded XLJ macro-hook tool to adjust
the TPS sensor?

>the damage u did to the wire may not show up for years
>but it will bite you

No, it won't. You're delusional.

>remember improper eletrical repairs cause FIRES

We're not talking about tapping into a battery cable. It's a TPS
sensor.

>foctard
>time to pack your tools u just got thrown out of the shop

>HACK

Speaking of a shop... what do you spend your time wrenching on? What
do you drive, Hurc?

>>>Now if you want to go spend 14 bucks for your fancy spring-loaded XJL
>>>macro-hook tool, go for it. Just don't advise folks they should follow
>>>your lead.

>invest 14 dollars
>job is done SAFELY professionally and properly
>no comebvacks
>to cheep to spend 20 bucks
>HACK

If it's something I don't need, hell yeah.

>>>What's next, Hurc? Any car that gets dirty should be stripped and
>>>repainted...?

>>>Now get out of my courtroom.

>>>Judge Patrick
>>>'93 Cobra
>>>'03 Focus ZX3

>>lmfao

>u just been booted out of the shop for beiing a hack
>name one tech manual that recommends pins as a probe
>LMFAO

Again, how do the factory guys adjust the TPS?

This backyard adjustment of the TPS has been in a number of magazines
and posted to many websites. Why? Because it works.

Now get the courtroom before the bailiff kicks your ass.

Patrick
'93 Cobra
'03 Focus ZX3

Old July 5th 05, 04:57 AM

On 4 Jul 2005 18:01:37 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

http://www2.shopping.com/xGS-liquid_...kin_id-3068594

>>piercing the wire with straight pins dsiturbs the wire causing a
>>stress riser as well as the pin itself being unsafe for handling
>>voltage always use the proper tool for the job

>Do the factory guys use a spring-loaded XLJ macro-hook tool to adjust
>the TPS sensor?

it is a proper way to probe and taught at many tech schools
including fordschool
>>the damage u did to the wire may not show up for years
>>but it will bite you

>No, it won't. You're delusional.

LMFAO
did ya disturb the wire?
>>remember improper eletrical repairs cause FIRES

>We're not talking about tapping into a battery cable. It's a TPS
>sensor.

still sparks still could cause a fire
wat is the amp rating of that safty pin

>>foctard
>>time to pack your tools u just got thrown out of the shop

>>HACK

>Speaking of a shop... what do you spend your time wrenching on? What
>do you drive, Hurc?

repairing faulty wiring after hacks like you wreak it

>>invest 14 dollars
>>job is done SAFELY professionally and properly
>>no comebvacks
>>to cheep to spend 20 bucks
>>HACK

>If it's something I don't need, hell yeah.

>>>lmfao

>>u just been booted out of the shop for beiing a hack
>>name one tech manual that recommends pins as a probe
>>LMFAO

>Again, how do the factory guys adjust the TPS?
>
>This backyard adjustment of the TPS has been in a number of magazines
>and posted to many websites. Why? Because it works.
>
>Now get the courtroom before the bailiff kicks your ass.
>

>Patrick
>'93 Cobra
>'03 Focus ZX3

pssssst judge pat wopner
peoples court is for fools
besides balif rusty is to old

run along hack
your mom judge judy is calling ya
st

Old July 6th 05, 01:09 AM

http://www2.shopping.com/xGS-liquid_...linkin_id-306=
8594

in

il.htm

>>>piercing the wire with straight pins dsiturbs the wire causing a
>>>stress riser as well as the pin itself being unsafe for handling
>>>voltage always use the proper tool for the job

>>Do the factory guys use a spring-loaded XLJ macro-hook tool to adjust
>>the TPS sensor?

>it is a proper way to probe and taught at many tech schools
>including fordschool

You didn't answer the question, Hurc. Take another swing at it. Do
the factory guys use a spring-loaded XLJ macro-hook tool to adjust
the TPS sensor?

>>>the damage u did to the wire may not show up for years
>>>but it will bite you

>>No, it won't. You're delusional.

>LMFAO
>did ya disturb the wire?

Apparently not. And if it did, apparently not enough to make a damn
bit of difference since the TPSs I've adjusted have went tens of
thousands of miles without incident, or even driveability problems as
all have logged stellar trap speed numbers for their combinations.

>>>remember improper eletrical repairs cause FIRES

>>We're not talking about tapping into a battery cable. It's a TPS
>>sensor.

>still sparks still could cause a fire

Sure and so could changing a light bulb.

>wat is the amp rating of that safty pin

You tell me, me all-knowing electrical guy.

> >>foctard
> >>time to pack your tools u just got thrown out of the shop

> >>HACK

> >Speaking of a shop... what do you spend your time wrenching on? What
> >do you drive, Hurc?

> repairing faulty wiring after hacks like you wreak it

BUZZZZ! Sorry, wrong answer. Try it again. What do you drive, Hurc?

>>>invest 14 dollars
>>>job is done SAFELY professionally and properly
>>>no comebvacks
>>>to cheep to spend 20 bucks
>>>HACK

>>If it's something I don't need, hell yeah.

>>>u just been booted out of the shop for beiing a hack
>>>name one tech manual that recommends pins as a probe
>>>LMFAO

>>Again, how do the factory guys adjust the TPS?
>>This backyard adjustment of the TPS has been in a number of magazines
>>and posted to many websites. Why? Because it works.

>>Now get the courtroom before the bailiff kicks your ass.

> pssssst judge pat wopner
> peoples court is for fools
> besides balif rusty is to old

Hiding behind bogus screen names and trolling newsgroups... you're a
pussy, Hurc. Old decrepit Rusty could easily kick your ass.

> run along hack
> your mom judge judy is calling ya

Yeah, you don't want her to show up... she could whoop the **** out of
you too.

Now stay out of my courtroom unless you can present a decent case.
=20
Judge Patrick Wapner
'93 Cobra
'03 Focus ZX3

Old July 6th 05, 02:30 AM

On 5 Jul 2005 17:09:16 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

http://www2.shopping.com/xGS-liquid_...kin_id-3068594

>>>Do the factory guys use a spring-loaded XLJ macro-hook tool to adjust
>>>the TPS sensor?

lmfao
depends where they are and whose car it is
>>it is a proper way to probe and taught at many tech schools
>>including fordschool

>You didn't answer the question, Hurc. Take another swing at it. Do
>the factory guys use a spring-loaded XLJ macro-hook tool to adjust
>the TPS sensor?

>>>No, it won't. You're delusional.

>>LMFAO
>>did ya disturb the wire?

>Apparently not. And if it did, apparently not enough to make a damn
>bit of difference since the TPSs I've adjusted have went tens of
>thousands of miles without incident, or even driveability problems as
>all have logged stellar trap speed numbers for their combinations.

lmfao
ya just voided your warrenty

Old July 6th 05, 03:55 AM

http://www2.shopping.com/xGS-liquid_...-1~linkin_id-=
3068594

gest

on in

ted

..=2E

etail.htm

uid

> lmfao
> depends where they are and whose car it is

No, Hurc. Tell us how the factory guys adjust a TPS... what's the book
say?

> >>it is a proper way to probe and taught at many tech schools
> >>including fordschool

> >You didn't answer the question, Hurc. Take another swing at it. Do
> >the factory guys use a spring-loaded XLJ macro-hook tool to adjust
> >the TPS sensor?

> >>LMFAO
> >>did ya disturb the wire?

> >Apparently not. And if it did, apparently not enough to make a damn
> >bit of difference since the TPSs I've adjusted have went tens of
> >thousands of miles without incident, or even driveability problems as
> >all have logged stellar trap speed numbers for their combinations.

> lmfao
> ya just voided your warrenty

Hurc, pull your head out of your ass. My car is nearly 13 years old
and has over 100K miles on it. Why would I be concerned with the
warranty? (BTW - I adjusted my TPS 6 years and over 60,000 miles ago.)

Patrick
'93 Cobra
'03 Focus

Old July 6th 05, 04:32 AM

On 5 Jul 2005 19:55:10 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

http://www2.shopping.com/xGS-liquid_...kin_id-3068594

>> lmfao
>> depends where they are and whose car it is

>No, Hurc. Tell us how the factory guys adjust a TPS... what's the book
>say?

what engine
7.3 non powerstroke ?
5.4 liter?
you wont find no mention of safty pins

>> >You didn't answer the question, Hurc. Take another swing at it. Do
>> >the factory guys use a spring-loaded XLJ macro-hook tool to adjust
>> >the TPS sensor?

>> >Apparently not. And if it did, apparently not enough to make a damn
>> >bit of difference since the TPSs I've adjusted have went tens of
>> >thousands of miles without incident, or even driveability problems as
>> >all have logged stellar trap speed numbers for their combinations.

>> lmfao
>> ya just voided your warrenty

>Hurc, pull your head out of your ass. My car is nearly 13 years old
>and has over 100K miles on it. Why would I be concerned with the
>warranty? (BTW - I adjusted my TPS 6 years and over 60,000 miles ago.)

fock a 13 year old car is worth squat
just like your 03 focus
a 2 year old focus is wore out

LMFAO

Old July 6th 05, 02:13 PM

http://www2.shopping.com/xGS-liquid_...~NS-1~linkin_=
id-3068594

suggest

ation in

ulated

er...

6-detail.htm

liquid

of

s=2E

st

> >> lmfao
> >> depends where they are and whose car it is

> >No, Hurc. Tell us how the factory guys adjust a TPS... what's the book
> >say?

> what engine
> 7.3 non powerstroke ?
> 5.4 liter?
> you wont find no mention of safty pins

Hurc, stay with me here. Pay attention. Try to follow along. Warm up
your brain cell. A 5-oh if that makes it easier for you. Tell us how
the factory guys adjust a TPS... what's the book say?

> >> lmfao
> >> ya just voided your warrenty

> >Hurc, pull your head out of your ass. My car is nearly 13 years old
> >and has over 100K miles on it. Why would I be concerned with the
> >warranty? (BTW - I adjusted my TPS 6 years and over 60,000 miles ago.)

> fock a 13 year old car is worth squat

It's worth something if it runs and looks great.

> just like your 03 focus
> a 2 year old focus is wore out

> LMFAO

Both are worth more than your hitch-hiking thumb and Chuck Taylor
tennis shoes.

What car(s) did you say you own?

Patrick
'93 Cobra
'03 Focus ZX3

Old July 6th 05, 11:05 PM

When are you gonna tell Hurl who owns the FORD cars on the FORD
assembly line? How do you expect him to answer without knowing who
owns the FORDS in the FORD factory? C'mon, quit stalling. He'll never
figure it out on his own.

lmfao

180 Out