In need of iRacing invite

Old July 7th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Default In need of iRacing invite

For the price of Grid you could get 2 or 3 months of iRacing

-Larry

Old July 7th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

If you didn't get the email let your sponsor know. There are many, many
(many) new invitee's online so I know a huge batch went out.

-Larry

"Howard Fergerson JR." > wrote
in message .. .

Old July 9th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Giftzwerx

"Larry" > wrote in :

> For the price of Grid you could get 2 or 3 months of iRacing
>
> -Larry

I could but no one has *invited* me to join and I don't like the idea of
using my real name. I take my privacy seriously.
Old July 9th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"Giftzwerx" > wrote in message
> "Larry" > wrote in :
>
>> For the price of Grid you could get 2 or 3 months of iRacing
>>
>> -Larry

> I could but no one has *invited* me to join and I don't like the idea of
> using my real name. I take my privacy seriously.

So a few sim racers will know your real name, big deal! I'm surprised you're
brave enough to get out of fecking bed, let alone connect your PC to the
internet!

Old July 10th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

"Giftzwerx" > wrote in message
> "Larry" > wrote in :
>
>> For the price of Grid you could get 2 or 3 months of iRacing
>>
>> -Larry

> I could but no one has *invited* me to join and I don't like the idea of
> using my real name. I take my privacy seriously.

Yeah? Why's that?

Old July 10th 08, 09:21 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jim Moore

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
:

> So a few sim racers will know your real name, big deal! I'm surprised
> you're brave enough to get out of fecking bed, let alone connect your
> PC to the internet!

One of them might be a psycho killer for all you know, dumbass.
Old July 10th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

"Jim Moore" > wrote in message
> "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
> :
>
>> So a few sim racers will know your real name, big deal! I'm surprised
>> you're brave enough to get out of fecking bed, let alone connect your
>> PC to the internet!
>>

> One of them might be a psycho killer for all you know, dumbass.

Well now it makes sense - since you're an ill mannered paranoid ****ing
idiot, you need to keep an eye out for the psychos who are drawn to the
likes of you like a magnet!

Old July 10th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Joe Moore

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in
:

> Well now it makes sense - since you're an ill mannered paranoid
> ****ing
> idiot, you need to keep an eye out for the psychos who are drawn to
> the likes of you like a magnet!

Nah, they target the weak, which would be you.
Old July 10th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Ok, I fully expect Rod Serling to start posting any time now...

-Larry

Old July 13th 08, 10:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Jim Moore" > wrote in message
> "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
> :
>
>> So a few sim racers will know your real name, big deal! I'm surprised
>> you're brave enough to get out of fecking bed, let alone connect your
>> PC to the internet!
>>

> One of them might be a psycho killer for all you know, dumbass.

So might be the guy across the street or one of the other passengers on my
train in the morning. Clearly you must be worried about crashing someone out
of a race and them tracing and killing you. This is an irrational fear. In
truth, we don't want your sort in iRacing anyway, so stay away.