In need of iRacing invite

Old July 1st 08, 12:28 AM
Howard Fergerson JR. Howard Fergerson JR. is offline
Junior Member

Default In need of iRacing invite

Hey fellas, if any of you have a spare iRacing invite could you pm me
Old July 1st 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Paulie[_2_]

"Howard Fergerson JR." > wrote
in message .. .

> Hey fellas, if any of you have a spare iRacing invite could you pm me
>

> --
> Howard Fergerson JR.

me to :-)

Old July 1st 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Paulie[_2_]

"Howard Fergerson JR." > wrote
in message .. .

> Hey fellas, if any of you have a spare iRacing invite could you pm me
>

> --
> Howard Fergerson JR.

But remove the sad from my email :-)

Old July 1st 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony R

Howard Fergerson JR. wrote:
> Hey fellas, if any of you have a spare iRacing invite could you pm me

The next wave of invites will be to those registered on the website, and
will take place very soon (within days) according to iRacing staff.

Make sure you are registered!

Cheers
Tony
Old July 2nd 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
The Coward Robert Ford

Tony R > wrote in news:tSxak.106129
:

> The next wave of invites will be to those registered on the website, and
> will take place very soon (within days) according to iRacing staff.
>
> Make sure you are registered!
>
> Cheers
> Tony

I'm no fool. All these invites are just a front to get people hooked on the
game so they will get a subscription. The invitiation system is just to
make you think you are "special" but in reality you are just another sack
of coins to count.
Old July 2nd 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo[_5_]

"The Coward Robert Ford" > wrote in message
> Tony R > wrote in news:tSxak.106129
> :
>
>> The next wave of invites will be to those registered on the website, and
>> will take place very soon (within days) according to iRacing staff.
>>
>> Make sure you are registered!
>>
>> Cheers
>> Tony
>>

> I'm no fool. All these invites are just a front to get people hooked on
> the
> game so they will get a subscription. The invitiation system is just to
> make you think you are "special" but in reality you are just another sack
> of coins to count.

That's obvious. But things have to be done in waves, else all would blow
up, getting to hard to handle.

Alan

Old July 2nd 08, 08:10 AM
Howard Fergerson JR. Howard Fergerson JR. is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony R View Post
Howard Fergerson JR. wrote:
> Hey fellas, if any of you have a spare iRacing invite could you pm me

The next wave of invites will be to those registered on the website, and
will take place very soon (within days) according to iRacing staff.

Make sure you are registered!

Cheers
Tony
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tony, hope it i get my email by my Birthday on friday
Old July 2nd 08, 10:53 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

I've heard of the glass being half full or half empty. But dude...

Your's is just plain empty.

Old July 2nd 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony R

The Coward Robert Ford wrote:

> I'm no fool. All these invites are just a front to get people hooked on the
> game so they will get a subscription. The invitiation system is just to
> make you think you are "special" but in reality you are just another sack
> of coins to count.

They are invitations to subscribe. It may seem a bit cunning but luckily
you will have seen through their plan to make you subscribe when the
invitations mentions the subscribe word...
Old July 2nd 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"The Coward Robert Ford" > wrote in message
> Tony R > wrote in news:tSxak.106129
> :
>
>> The next wave of invites will be to those registered on the website, and
>> will take place very soon (within days) according to iRacing staff.
>>
>> Make sure you are registered!
>>
>> Cheers
>> Tony
>>

> I'm no fool. All these invites are just a front to get people hooked on
> the
> game so they will get a subscription. The invitiation system is just to
> make you think you are "special" but in reality you are just another sack
> of coins to count.

Yeah it should be free. Free sim-racing is a basic human right, after all.
<ROLLS EYES>