Blog drawings

Old August 14th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
BobHoover

Default Blog drawings

To All,

It has been ten months since I create my blog. It now contains about
250 articles, some of them supported by illustrations. The blog gets
about 250 hits a day, a few too many of which result in questions :-)

One of the more common questions is: "Where did you get the drawing
of..... "

Unless otherwise stated on the drawing, I made I made all of the
drawings myself using DeltaCAD.

Another frequently asked question is: "How can I copy/print/download
your article on...."

Some of you may recall the problems I encountered with the Sermon
Files and HVX drawings. Accordingly, I made no effort to facilitate
the duplication of the blog's material. It can be done, but it's not
very handy. I'm sure the thieves will figure out how to do it at the
click of a key -- some already have -- but Google has been very
responsive to copyright violations.

If/When completed the blog should contain about 800 articles.

-Bob Hoover

Old August 14th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected]

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:20:26 -0700, BobHoover >
wrote:

>To All,
>
>It has been ten months since I create my blog. It now contains about
>250 articles, some of them supported by illustrations. The blog gets
>about 250 hits a day, a few too many of which result in questions :-)
>
>One of the more common questions is: "Where did you get the drawing
>of..... "
>
>Unless otherwise stated on the drawing, I made I made all of the
>drawings myself using DeltaCAD.
>
>Another frequently asked question is: "How can I copy/print/download
>your article on...."
>
>Some of you may recall the problems I encountered with the Sermon
>Files and HVX drawings. Accordingly, I made no effort to facilitate
>the duplication of the blog's material. It can be done, but it's not
>very handy. I'm sure the thieves will figure out how to do it at the
>click of a key -- some already have -- but Google has been very
>responsive to copyright violations.
>
>If/When completed the blog should contain about 800 articles.
>
>-Bob Hoover

keep up the good work, i look for more articles...john
Old August 15th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan

BobHoover wrote:

> If/When completed the blog should contain about 800 articles.
>
> -Bob Hoover

Keep going Bob!!

Jan
Old August 15th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected]

On Aug 14, 7:09 pm, Jan > wrote:
> Keep going Bob!!

Just so we're all on the same page, is this the Blog we are talking
about?

http://bobhooversblog.blogspot.com/

If so, I had a good time reading through some of those posts
yesterday. Reminds me of some of John Muir's humorous discussions.
If only he had the ability to Blog while he was still around. :-)

-Steve Ballantyne

Type 1 or Type 4 engine drawings and blue-prints [email protected] VW air cooled 5 January 25th 07 03:57 AM
Help! Outline drawings needed Deb VW air cooled 3 November 1st 04 09:38 PM
diesel drawings Huw BMW 5 October 29th 04 09:22 PM
QUESTION: Beetle Three-View Drawings? Coast Guard Kiteman [Ret.] VW air cooled 3 October 19th 04 01:10 AM