VW Magazines

Old November 9th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
help-slip-franklin

Default VW Magazines

Are there any VW air-cooled mags out there? I've done a few net searches and
turned up nothing. I'd really like to subscribe to something that pertains
to air-cooled restorations.
Thanks
H-S-F

Old November 9th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected]

Hot VW's
Volks World

etc..

Old November 9th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
anton[_1_]

there was also vw trends, but no longer in business, however their site
is still up and has quite a few articles.

Anton

Old November 10th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Wolfgang[_1_]

I have 3 or 4 boxes of old ones - let me know if interest for cost of
packing/shipping. Many go back to mid/early 90's. Book rate is not too
costly.

Old November 11th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg[_1_]

Wolfgang wrote:
> I have 3 or 4 boxes of old ones - let me know if interest for cost of
> packing/shipping. Many go back to mid/early 90's. Book rate is not too
> costly.
>
> "Help-Slip-Franklin" > wrote in message
>> Are there any VW air-cooled mags out there? I've done a few net searches
>> and turned up nothing. I'd really like to subscribe to something that
>> pertains to air-cooled restorations.
>> Thanks
>> H-S-F

I got quite a few too, going back to -81..
Goes cheap to a new home. At least a year or two of complete series of
English magazines too.(Cant think of the name now). Plus some short
lived American publications(again, cant think of the names now).

J.
Old November 13th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
AYBABTU

In article .com>,
"anton" > wrote:

> there was also vw trends, but no longer in business, however their site
> is still up and has quite a few articles.
>
> Anton
>
> wrote:
> > Hot VW's
> > Volks World
> >
> > etc..
> >

> > Help-Slip-Franklin wrote:
> > > Are there any VW air-cooled mags out there? I've done a few net searches

> and
> > > turned up nothing. I'd really like to subscribe to something that

> pertains
> > > to air-cooled restorations.
> > > Thanks
> > > H-S-F

we sub to HotVW's ... one yr. 12 issues $21.97... check out their site.

www.HTOVWS.COM

--
"In the future you may be here, but will your dreams?"
Old November 14th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected]

Whoa!! I'd be interested.. I started HotVWs and Trends around 2001..
anything before would be great. Let me know if you got any for sale
cheap. I got paypal too... Thanks.

Old November 14th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected]

Do you have the VolksWorld???

Old February 5th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Wolfgang[_1_]

I shipped original poster a big box of 70# worth of old VW mags. I have a
smaller box with about 30 magazines in it left over (70# is max weight at
USPS for media mail). If anyone would like them - just send me $10 for
shipping CONUS.