94 EB 4x4 License Plate Light assembly

Old October 10th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Sam[_3_]

Default 94 EB 4x4 License Plate Light assembly

On the rear of my vehicle is the license plate. The license
plate has 2 bulbs that shine on it...one on the right and one on the
left. The assembly stays in place an whenever you need to change the
bulb one pulls the bulb assembly out the back and replaces the bulb
and then reinstalls the bulb socket back into the assembly.

I need the passenger side wiring assembly. The socket for the bulb is
totally corroded and needs to be replaced. I have searched all the
autoparts stores for sockets that will work and I can find none. The
socket has to be able to screw back in to the assembly that is mounted
to the bumper which means the socket assembly has some notches on it
that line up in order for this to happen.

I need a to locate someon who will sell this asembly.

Thanks,

Sam in Raleigh.

Old October 11th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Big Shoe

Sounds like your best bet is a trip to the junkyard.

Old October 12th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ashton Crusher

Or a ford dealer.

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:15:53 -0400, Big Shoe