For Sale Or Trade

Old May 4th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default For Sale Or Trade

$3500

I have an 84 Dodge Ram Charger With 360 motor for trade Motor 2 yrs old
Rebuilt New cap & Rotor W spar kplugs & Wires New Radiator New
Alternator
New Brake System
New windshield motor
New Water Pump
Transmission 2 yrs old
Professional paint job 2 yrs old
Bright Red
Truck has no dents or rust VERY Good shape runs VERY Well no problems.
Tires are not new but have tread
4 x 4 works
Everything works
I will trade it for a small 4x4 pickup
Amended-does not have to be a pick up any small 4x4 , Bronco II Blazer,
Trooper II ect * * Will discuss a non 4x4 small truck too with
simular shape as my RC
Would have to come to Louisiana to get truck & bring me mine. My jobs
keeps me at home area.
Will send pics of inside & out truck is a 10 out of 10 The pic from
behind looks like the truck is leaning.This is on a slope where we wash
fire trucks I just did not notice I parked on the slant side. Yes this
truck has headers.
If the pics do not come through on this list.I set up a special e-mail
just for the trade so you can see the pics.E-mail
You will be able to stay at my home and I will provide all foods.