134a Refrigerant

Old July 6th 05, 06:17 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> .. .
> > (*nobody* calls
> > it a HMC)

>=20
> lol....YOU are going to tell ME about the terminology in my own =

industry?
>=20
> BUWAHAHA!

Remember when you squealed "WRONG! Freon is
a *brand*".... remember that? Well, suck it up,
buddy! HeadMaster(tm) control is an Alco
product.=20

> > I'd suppose that in a pinch, without low ambient
> > temps coming, you could just do without the
> > HPC (proper terminology).

>=20
> whomever youre asking obviously doesnt know **** about refrigeration.=20
> perhaps your cousins husband is fresh out of hvac school but you dont =

need=20
> an hvac guy to answer this question for you....youd better ask a=20
> refrigeration tech if you could "just do without the HMC".

I'm guessing, Nate! Not even using Google, except for
finding the answer to the question I already attempted=20
to answer... that you evidently saw fit to leave out.
Was I wrong? Do you doubt that I didn't use a=20
search engine on the term you gave me? Why did
you leave that part out?

> > Here's a poser

>=20
> lol no thanks, not interested. ill leave the grunge work to tar =

babies like=20
> you. :-) im not in your industry, nor do i pretend to know (or even =

care=20
> to know for that matter) 2 things about it.

(assumes nerd voice...)

Well, then... you aren't very well-rounded, are
you? I even told you what RAP was! What
a loser... can dish it, but can't take it! Won't
even try! Think about it... flame hitting ingredient.
Either a) make flame shorter or b) move ingredient
downstream... those two guesses would have=20
put you in the ballpark. Changing drum flights
in order to increase aggregate showering before
the RAP introduction point would have been
fairly arcane... you'd have got a big bonus for
that one. If you'd have mentioned the spin
vanes on the Hauck burner, and talked about
making the flame 'bushier', then I'd a called
you an expert. As it is, you're just a HVAC
droid, with no knowlege applicable beyond
your small realm. You don't even have a=20
clue as to where 'dry bulb' comes from, even
though you're supposed to know this stuff.

For your edification, a 'dry bulb'reading comes
from a hygrometer, specifically a sling psychrometer.
This is a wonderful little device that has two=20
thermometers on it... one has a sock around
the bulb, which you wet with water before
slinging it madly around your head. The=20
difference in temperatures of the thermometers
is then read across an interesting graph, more
like a 3-D surface, that gives you the relative
humidity. If the temperatures are equal, then
there's %100 humidity... easy enough.
When your HVAC literature refers to 'dry bulb'
temperature, it's merely referring to the=20
ambient air temperature.

(nerd voice off)
__
Steve
..

Old July 6th 05, 06:31 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Record expires on 10-Nov-2010
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 6th 05, 07:04 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message

>> TRANSLATION --> "if you tell a lie often enough people will believe it"

> *That's* what they teach at the NeoCon seminars

as if you could hide it otherwise? lol

>> TRANSLATION --> "i cannot prove its origin"

> Why should I bother?

TRANSLATION --> "youre right. i cannot prove its origin"

:-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 6th 05, 07:05 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
>> TRANSLATION --> "please stop asking me for proof"

> Bill's on your side!

TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 6th 05, 07:16 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Scientists prostitute themselves for government grant moneys,
because they know they couldn't make it a Real job. Exxon, was going tit
for tat with these bleeding heart liberals for a while. Reality will
check this soon, as we replace all the free loading Democrats, and
people will again have to work for a living. And the dollar will again
equal a product.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 6th 05, 07:17 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
>Remember when you squealed "WRONG! Freon is
>a *brand*".... remember that? Well, suck it up,
>buddy! HeadMaster(tm) control is an Alco
>product.

which is exactly what i use, and exactly what i was referencing. i NEVER
ONCE said it was anything at all, unlike the freon reference you mention.
youre grasping stephen. course, its obvious why you would be grasping. :-)

> I'm guessing, Nate!

TRANSLATION --> "the guy i asked obviously doesnt know **** about
refrigeration"

> Well, then... you aren't very well-rounded, are
> you?

i couldnt possibly care any less about tar or pavement.

> You don't even have a
> clue as to where 'dry bulb' comes from

lol....i had no idea at just how pathetic you were getting! :-)

>For your edification, a 'dry bulb'reading comes
>from a hygrometer, specifically a sling psychrometer.

oh, you mean like MY sling pshychrometer pictured here beside my business
license to prove its authenticity? :-)

http://inlinediesel.com/dbv.jpg

.....yup......shooting fish in a bucket with bird shot. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 6th 05, 07:21 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

And you can't give me the one word that equation stands for.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 6th 05, 08:04 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Freon is a patented trademark name, that makes it a brand in my
book: http://www.billhughes.com/freonTrademark.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 6th 05, 08:15 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Sandman,
Correction: http://InlineDiesel.com/DBV.jpg
You know, no bleeding heart liberal knows what a business license
is. It's like paying taxes, they don't they only suck services form our
government, they've never made a product in their lives.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 6th 05, 01:19 PM
Matt Macchiarolo