134a Refrigerant

Old July 6th 05, 02:17 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
>=20
> > address the science, not the source.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i cannot provide a credible source"

We've seen the lack of credible sources on your
part already... enough about that.

Talk about how the whole world is wrong,
and you're right... and another thing against
you, Bill's on your side!
__
Steve
..

Old July 6th 05, 02:20 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> m...
>=20
> > thoughts in my head that aren't there.

>=20
> you sure are right about that! :-)

Typical control freak tactic... it's=20
a personality flaw.
__
Steve
..

Old July 6th 05, 02:21 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> m...
> > Come and get some, big boy!

>=20
> leave the sex stuff out of it. please stay on topic.

Oh, you're Bill now? Well tell me more about
Einstein!
__
Steve
..

Old July 6th 05, 02:23 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message =
news:1120314176.318eb6758a5e535615f47863e8eed5cd@t eranews...
>=20
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
>=20
> > "Earle Horton" > wrote in message
> > news:1120227163.eac729a37259fc08a31569ad20e47af8@t eranews...

here.

> > > Thus explaining a lot.

> > Hey, look where you live!

>=20
> I live in Jeep Heaven, and you don't.

?? So what? Is Jeep all you're about?
It's a pretty small part of me...
__
Steve
..

Old July 6th 05, 02:29 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =

> agreed. the _only_ reason im involved at all is because i know what =

stephen=20
> was taught to do.

Don't forget.... 'never give up, go negative
early'... Newt Gingrich.

I don't need no steenkin' seminars to wipe
the dirt with your brains... hell, the dirt
was already there, all I had to do was
bounce your head around a little. I'm
just here helping Nathan win hearts and
minds for the NeoCon movement.

Tell us again how Freon doesn't get
into the atmosphere!
__
Steve
..

Old July 6th 05, 02:39 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> m...
> > I get the feeling that once
> > I know what HMC stands for, I'll know all about it.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "ill google it in hopes of making myself look like i =

knew=20
> the answer all along" :-)
>=20
> Head Master Control

Scout's Honor, no google... Head is built-up
pressure. This would be on the high side,
right? Kinda like the needle valve, the one
that the thermo element controls? This gives
an HVAC system more thermal bandwidth,
by allowing less volume to the orifice.

That's my guess, and I'm sticking to it...=20
we had a system like that at the radiotelescope.
You check the voltage across the thermo
element when a certain load criteria was met...
forget what. We just called it the 'needle valve'.
A bimetallic strip moved the needle... a current
through the strip changed the position of the
needle by heating the bimetallic strip.
__
Steve
..

Old July 6th 05, 03:32 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message =
. ..

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> m...
> > I get the feeling that once
> > I know what HMC stands for, I'll know all about it.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "ill google it in hopes of making myself look like i =

knew=20
> the answer all along" :-)
>=20
> Head Master Control

>Scout's Honor, no google... Head is built-up
>pressure. This would be on the high side,
>right? Kinda like the needle valve, the one
>that the thermo element controls? This gives
>an HVAC system more thermal bandwidth,
>by allowing less volume to the orifice.

>That's my guess, and I'm sticking to it...=20

Well, I was kinda close... the needle is the
TEV, which regulates into the evaporator...
the head pressure control (*nobody* calls
it a HMC) is just before the receiver... a
check valve helps it to retain fluid in
the condenser during low-ambient=20
operation. It's basically like a Gagnan
demand regulator... it serves to=20
decrease the efficiency of the condenser.

Interesting that 'HeadMaster control' is
a *brand* of head pressure control...
smirk smirk!

http://www.emersonflowcontrols.com/web/products/regulators/catalog/HP(C).=
pdf

I'd suppose that in a pinch, without low ambient
temps coming, you could just do without the
HPC (proper terminology).

Here's a poser... you're running a drum-mix
asphalt plant. You are running RAP,
%40. Blue smoke is coming out the
stack, meaning flame impingement
on the recycled asphalt product (RAP).
What are your options? What is the
danger?

Here's one for bonus points... name the
weather instrument that 'dry bulb' comes
from. No cheating!
__
Steve
..

Old July 6th 05, 04:17 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> Gas is an 'object'?

TRANSLATION --> "youre right, so ill throw a red herring"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 6th 05, 04:19 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> smirk... smirk.... you lose!

TRANSLATION --> "if you tell a lie often enough people will believe it"

> Ah yes, the interstellar Argon

TRANSLATION --> "i cannot prove its origin"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 6th 05, 04:19 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

> We've seen the lack of credible sources on your
> part already... enough about that.

TRANSLATION --> "please stop asking me for proof"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com