Wife wants a pillow - help!

Old February 4th 05, 03:44 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:

> Uh...
> *dazed and confused look*
> You're kidding ... right?

He just doesn't know any better, he's obviously forgotten that
he came in here an apparent n00b yanking on everyones string.
Obviously a very poor judge of character and reading context as well.
Shake your antenna at him, maybe he will go away. :-D

--
"Go start your big ol ugly assed truck and suck
on your exhaust pipe for awhile.
Old February 4th 05, 03:51 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

JohnH wrote:

> Right! She wants a damn pillow, and I don't want a regular bedroom
> pillow laying around the back seat of my new car.
>
> So, I'm thinking along the lines of a screaming yellow pillow, with
> the Mustang emblem embroidered thereon. That would add to the decor,
> you see.
>
> John H

Screaming yellow? Won't that keep her awake? Umm, just tell her
"Look, this is not a van or an RV, cars do not "use" pillows" and
keep on in the trunk. Many years ago working at an audio store I sold
a high power car deck to a guy that dessed like Huggy Bear and drove
a plumb purple 77 Thunder bird. He came back the next week insisting
he needed a "boosah" to go on the radio. I listened and it was
definately muffled and went to look, finding color coordinated
pillows on the rear deck placed ever so daintily over the brand new
tecnology "Jensen Co-axial" 6x9s. I explained the problem, but he
insisted that the pilows could NOT be moved. I sold him a booster.
Never saw him again.

Old February 4th 05, 06:10 AM
Wound Up

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
> Wound Up wrote:
>

>> And now...
>>

> ****off.

Unwarranted, I admit.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old February 4th 05, 08:34 PM
JohnH

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:51:51 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
> wrote:

>JohnH wrote:
>
>> Right! She wants a damn pillow, and I don't want a regular bedroom
>> pillow laying around the back seat of my new car.
>>
>> So, I'm thinking along the lines of a screaming yellow pillow, with
>> the Mustang emblem embroidered thereon. That would add to the decor,
>> you see.
>>
>> John H
>>

> Screaming yellow? Won't that keep her awake? Umm, just tell her
>"Look, this is not a van or an RV, cars do not "use" pillows" and
>keep on in the trunk. Many years ago working at an audio store I sold
>a high power car deck to a guy that dessed like Huggy Bear and drove
>a plumb purple 77 Thunder bird. He came back the next week insisting
>he needed a "boosah" to go on the radio. I listened and it was
>definately muffled and went to look, finding color coordinated
>pillows on the rear deck placed ever so daintily over the brand new
>tecnology "Jensen Co-axial" 6x9s. I explained the problem, but he
>insisted that the pilows could NOT be moved. I sold him a booster.
>Never saw him again.

Well, sometimes I might let her drive and want to take a nap myself.
If I had a pillow that added to the 'decor' of the Mustang, I would
rather have it showing than have it in the trunk.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Old February 5th 05, 12:10 AM
Gumby

I would just get a solid black pillow. Comfort for her...masculine look for
you.

Gumby
'04 GT

"JohnH" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:17:39 -0600, "Erik D." >
> wrote:
>

> >> My daughter does a lot of neat things in her high school's "print
> >> technology" classes. They transfer images to/from paper and fabric.

I'd
> >> recommend you contact someone locally that is knowledgeable in that

area.
> >> Someone that does "silk screening". Someone that runs a print shop or
> >> Kinko's. Someone that runs a printing press. Etc. They can probably

steer
> >> you to someone locally that can help. Good luck!
> >>

> >You know, now that you mention it I was in office max the other day and
> >they make all kinds of things. I can't remember if they had a pillow or
> >not, but I think they already had the mustang logo in their computer. I
> >know for certain they had the ford logo, but not 100% on the mustang.
> >It may be worth taking a looksie, maybe they can make one for you for a
> >reasonable price. Or if it was me, I think I would try to tackle it

myself.

Old February 5th 05, 12:22 AM
John

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:10:02 -0500, "Gumby" > wrote:

>I would just get a solid black pillow. Comfort for her...masculine look for
>you.
>
>Gumby
>'04 GT
>
>"JohnH" > wrote in message
.. .

>I'd

>area.

>steer
>> >>

>> >You know, now that you mention it I was in office max the other day and
>> >they make all kinds of things. I can't remember if they had a pillow or
>> >not, but I think they already had the mustang logo in their computer. I
>> >know for certain they had the ford logo, but not 100% on the mustang.
>> >It may be worth taking a looksie, maybe they can make one for you for a
>> >reasonable price. Or if it was me, I think I would try to tackle it

>myself.
>> >Erik D.
>> >'94 white lightning
>> >'01 white GT

>> Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
>>
>> John H
>>
>> On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
>> on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
>>
>> "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to

>resolve it."
>> Rene Descartes

I think a solid black pillow with the Mustang logo would fit nicely.

Old February 5th 05, 03:43 PM
John H

:

>> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:10:02 -0500, "Gumby" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I would just get a solid black pillow. Comfort for her...masculine
>>>look for you.
>>>
>>>Gumby
>>>'04 GT

>>>I'd
>>>area.
>>>steer

>>>myself.

>>>resolve it."
>>>

>> I think a solid black pillow with the Mustang logo would fit nicely.
>>
>> John H
>>
>> On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
>> on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
>>
>> "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and
>> necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

>John, no offense or anything, but I can't believe this thread has gone
>on as long as it has. Just go to Wally World and buy a freakin'
>pillow for $8 and throw it in the car.
>
>Joe
>Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies and no pillows
>Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

No ugly assed pillows in *my* new Mustang!