New GS-3 Pics Up at UltraForce Web Site

Old May 18th 07, 07:24 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Default New GS-3 Pics Up at UltraForce Web Site

Please take a look and let me know what you think of the new GS-3
design:

http://www.ultraforcesim.com

Also, there are some new pictures of the GS-3 equipped race simulators
that appeared at IBM PartnerWorld 2007 in St. Louis a couple weeks
ago.

Thanks,

Pat Dotson
UltraForce Simulators
Kokomo, Indiana
765-480-8907

Old May 18th 07, 08:10 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

wrote:
> Please take a look and let me know what you think of the new GS-3
> design:

http://www.ultraforcesim.com

That looks a massive improvement over the prototype. Looking good!

Tony
Old May 18th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Plowboy

I sure wish I had gone to St Louis already, I was invited to MS thing, but
passed (long distance). gonna do something in KC or Wichita KS, be sure to
post, LOL!
enlightened us with:

Old May 19th 07, 08:17 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rod[_2_]

On 17 May 2007 23:24:13 -0700, wrote:

>Please take a look and let me know what you think of the new GS-3
>design:

http://www.ultraforcesim.com

>Also, there are some new pictures of the GS-3 equipped race simulators
>that appeared at IBM PartnerWorld 2007 in St. Louis a couple weeks
>ago.

Starting to look very slick.

Cheers,
Rod.
Old May 23rd 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

On May 18, 2:24 am, wrote:
> Please take a look and let me know what you think of the newGS-3
> design:
>
> http://www.ultraforcesim.com
>
> Also, there are some new pictures of theGS-3equipped race simulators
> that appeared at IBM PartnerWorld 2007 in St. Louis a couple weeks
> ago.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pat DotsonUltraForceSimulators
> Kokomo, Indiana
> 765-480-8907

Pat, great improvement in the seat and the price.

However there isn't much information on your site about the software
end of the gs-3. What software are you able to support right now? I
assume you need some specific support in the game for your seat (to
get access to real time data from the sim?) Just wonder what I'd be
able to use it with

thanks

Old May 24th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

> Pat, great improvement in the seat and the price.

Thanks! I've been working really hard on it.

> However there isn't much information on your site about the software
> end of the gs-3. What software are you able to support right now?

Right now the seat works with both rFactor and the upcoming ARCA stock
car sim. It also works with MS Flight Simulator 9 and FSX. I've made
headway toward support for N2003, but it's not quite there yet.

Simbin hasn't been responsive in providing support, and I haven't had
time to attempt to hack into their physics output. I've been talking
with the other big racing sim developer who will remain un-named for
now, and intend to have support for their new sim when it is released.

Wish I could report support for more titles. I think I could support
Live for Speed easily if there were demand for that. The GS-3 does
need direct support for each different software title.

Also, I'm in talks with a few people about getting a professional web
site built. The current site is built by me and MS Word It will
get better soon!

Thanks, and keep the questions coming.

Pat Dotson