The Regulars Summer Series (F-BMW, Megane, V8Factor)

Old May 15th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mcewena

Default The Regulars Summer Series (F-BMW, Megane, V8Factor)

The Regulars are pleased to announce their "all-rfactor" Summer Series
will start June 7th.

As normal, we'll be operating two divisions; drivers are free to enter
one or both divisions. The track opens at approximate 5PM with
qualifying for heat one at 7:50PM EST Thursdays on SMIserver.
Optional practice sessions will be held through out the days leading
up to each event. The Paul Newman award will be given to the highest
scoring senior.

Gentlemen drivers of all ages and experience levels are welcome;
please spam this announcement to any forum for like minded sim racers.

Rfactor Open Wheel Division F-BMW

June 7 Mills Metropark
June 21 Mondello Park
July 5 Laguna Seca
July 19 Virginia International Raceway
Aug 2 Birmingham Motorplex
Aug 16 Road America
Aug 30 Trois Rivieres
Sep 13 Vallelunga

2x20 minute heats (10 minute qualifying)
"Success Ballast" will be introduced part way through the season
(exact amounts tba)
Traction Control & ABS will be allowed but points may be deducted for
use (tba)
The 2(?) worst heats will be dropped for each driver.

Rfactor Tin-top Division (Megane & V8Factor)

June 14 Mills Metropark (Megane)
June 28 Mondello Park (Megane)
July 12 Laguna Seca (Megane)
July 26 Virginia International (Megane)
Aug 9 Birmingham Motorplex (V8Factor)
Aug 23 Road America (V8Factor)
Sep 6 Trois Rivieres (V8Factor)
Sep 20 Vallelunga (V8Factor)

2x20 minute heats (10 minute qualifying)
Traction Control & ABS will be allowed but points may be deducted for
use (tba)
The 2(?) worst heats will be dropped for each driver.

Races will be open to the public.

Sign up today at http://users.hfx.eastlink.ca/~mackaypenny/gplreg.html
and forward this invite to others who might be interested.

"The Regulars" Executive committee

Old May 21st 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Asgeir Nesoen

Unfortunately, these races take place way too late for us central
europeans... Racing in the middle of the night on a work-next-day-night
is too much of a stretch for the average family man...

I'd love to race you guys, though.

---A---

Old May 22nd 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mcewena

On May 21, 8:02 am, Asgeir Nesoen > wrote:
> Unfortunately, these races take place way too late for us central
> europeans... Racing in the middle of the night on a work-next-day-night
> is too much of a stretch for the average family man...
>
> I'd love to race you guys, though.

Love to have you. There's an Italian fighting Trevor for the
championship in the current series, although I think you'd describe
his work environment as "non traditional".

Old May 22nd 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mcewena