Glow in the dark

Old January 22nd 04, 12:38 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Glow in the dark

When I'm grown up and big like you guys ...I'd like to start a reef setup.
I am very interested in keeping critters that glow in the dark. Are there
such critters?
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Old January 23rd 04, 08:37 PM
Steve Sells

Yes

Old January 24th 04, 06:38 PM
Hari

"Steve Sells" wrote in message hlink.net...
Yes

I am very interested in keeping critters that glow in the dark. Are there

such critters?

That was quite helpful
Old January 24th 04, 07:26 PM
Moontanman

In the ocean, lots of things glow in the dark, around here even the sand on the
beach glows in the dark. there are fish that have glowing patches and squid
that squirt glowing ink. You have to be more specific for more information.
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me