Power window parts?

Old August 26th 04, 08:13 PM
Jarmo Monttinen

Default Power window parts?

I have 99 SL2. Driver's side back window is not working. I took the
panel out and noticed that a small plastic part that holds the arm
inside the window track is broken into two pieces. Simply would need
to replace that part and get in back on the track and around the arm
to get the window working again.

A local car shop said that they would not do that but would change the
whole track which to me seems like an overkill so I figured that I
would give this a try myself. Has anyone here done something similar,
and is it actually possible to find that small part?

Thanks.

-- Jarmo
Old August 30th 04, 12:57 AM
Matt hotmail

Go to a saturn dealer. $8 part. Place in a vise and tighten to a snap. That'
s all. Good luck.

om...