134a Refrigerant

Old July 7th 05, 12:51 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

(sigh)

Old July 7th 05, 12:53 AM
Stephen Cowell

"WMS" > wrote in message =

> @Steve:
> Just give up and leave us alone, will ya? You can't score in this =

group.=20
> Find yourself one of these bleeding heart liberal groups and post your =

crap=20
> there. They sure will appreciate it.

NLNC!

> This group is about Jeeps. Not politics. If you don't know **** about =

Jeeps,=20
> get the hell out of here and quit attacking regular posters who spend =

a lot=20
> of time answering technical questions.

What makes you think I don't know about Jeeps?
Google me in this forum! Then kiss my ass!
I've answered more tech questions than Nate has
since I've been here.... read it and weep.

> Bill and Nate and all the other master jeepers keep this group alive =

with=20
> their valuable knowledge. Now go and play with your little friends in =

the=20
> sandbox.

Bill and Nate spew RW hate garbage... you eat
that crap up, don't you? Well, guess what?
Not everybody does! Some of us want the
great outdoors to be there for our descendants...
if you like hard UV so much, get an arc lamp
and sit under it for a while!

> Oh, I forgot... Get some education as well.

I'm always getting education... learned about
the HeadMaster(tm) head pressure control
only yesterday! What did you learn yesterday?
__
Steve
..

Old July 7th 05, 01:01 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
>=20
> > is a component of
> > the atmosphere properly referred to as an
> > 'object'?

>=20
> i was referencing the atomic weight of the gas and you know it, now =

stop=20
> with the red herrings already and stay on topic. =20

As I stated, it gets to the heart of the matter... you treat
each component of the gas as an 'object'... they are not
available as 'objects', since they are mixed in suspension.
The atmosphere is continuously roiled by thermal effects...
the scenario you're describing is a closed system near
absolute zero... nothing like the Earth's atmosphere.

You still haven't told me why the whole world is wrong...
your vocabulary is improving, though.

> bottom line, a heavier=20
> object (or liquid, or gas) will settle below a lighter one at _any_ =

altitude=20
> and not just above a magical number as you stated earlier.

Then why does the atmosphere mix? Up to 100km,
amorphous!
__
Steve
..

Old July 7th 05, 01:07 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
>=20
> >> TRANSLATION --> "if you tell a lie often enough people will believe =

it"
>=20
>>*That's* what they teach at the NeoCon seminars...
>>witness the confusion between 9/11 and Saddam.

>=20
> as if you could hide it otherwise? lol

Hide the confusion between 9/11 and Saddam?
It's been proven... the more Fox you watch,
the more you believe this crap.

>=20
> >> TRANSLATION --> "i cannot prove its origin"

>=20
> > Why should I bother?

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "youre right. i cannot prove its origin"

No really! Why should I bother to try and prove
anything to you? You'd just stonewall, even if
Jesus H. Christ and Dale Earnhardt came down
and told you the truth. I'm just here to let you
look stupider and stupider.
__
Steve
..

Old July 7th 05, 01:19 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

It's god, 90% of the dry weight of plants comes from the carbon
dioxide in the air, it follows that the things we see in plants and the
millions of acres of forest which cover the face of the earth, are made
of things that we can't see.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 7th 05, 02:22 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> they are not
> available as 'objects', since they are mixed

making them even heavier. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 7th 05, 02:23 AM
Nathan W. Collier

TRANSLATION --> "i cant prove ****" :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 7th 05, 03:10 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Earle,
It still takes a horsepower:
http://www.alltiresupply.com/Merchan...ry_Code=WB_CLT
Unless you can tell how we have gravity and other objects such as
the moon spin equally as fast have less, then I don't think we're able
tell anyone what keeps our earth rotating.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 7th 05, 05:31 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> >> TRANSLATION --> "please stop asking me for proof"

>=20
> > Bill's on your side!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i have no proof"

I need no proof... you've got Bill! Tell us again
how e=3Dmc^2 works for wheel/gear ratios!
__
Steve
..

Old July 7th 05, 05:35 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > they are not
> > available as 'objects', since they are mixed

>=20
> making them even heavier. :-)

Boy, that takes the cake... mixing something makes
it heavier! Those concrete trucks better watch out...
too much mixing and they'll break down. They'd
better spin 'em the other way once in a while, just
so they don't break a spring.
__
Steve
..