'84 Toyota Cressida: Runs Fine, But Every Dash Warning Light Is Lit. Thoughts On ?

Old January 2nd 05, 07:29 PM
Robert11

Default '84 Toyota Cressida: Runs Fine, But Every Dash Warning Light Is Lit. Thoughts On ?

Hello,

Here's an interesting one.

My wife has a '84 Toyota Cressida waggon.
Her pride and joy; very low mileage on it, about 43 K only.
Best car we ever bought.

Live outside of Boston, and car has always been left outside.
Car starts up just fine as always, and seems to run just fine.
No problems.

But, when turning the ignition on, and it stays this way while driving,
just about every warning light on the dashboard is illuminated.

Lights I don't think I've ever seen before, or even knew where the

e.g., in orange:

Rear Lights
Fuel
Washer
Doors

and in red:

Battery warning light

But everything's fine.
Car runs normally, plenty of fuel, battery is charged, etc.

Any thoughts on what might be happening ?

Much thanks,
Bob

lap seatbelt warning light question [email protected] Saturn 6 January 16th 05 04:18 AM
When oil pressure warning light on how many quarts of oil do Ipour ? [email protected] Honda 2 January 16th 05 12:12 AM
EM Warning Light A Lurker Audi 3 December 18th 04 11:16 PM
A6 (1996) brake pad thickness warning light? John Prendergast Audi 3 November 18th 04 12:22 PM
78 Audi 5000 Cruise Control Warning Light Problem TurboBanana Audi 2 May 25th 04 03:40 PM