I want to apologize

Old December 12th 04, 07:57 AM
jushil

Default I want to apologize

I want to apologize for Mike and how bad of mouth he has. I really dont
care, I was just arguing for the sake of arguing. I have offended
anyone, I apologize.

Old December 12th 04, 08:52 AM

You're apologizing for my bad mouth? oook..

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

ups.com...

Old December 12th 04, 10:05 AM
351CJ

SPANK YOU VERY MUCH!
. com...

Old December 12th 04, 02:17 PM
David M

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:57:37 -0800, jushil rearranged some electrons to
form:

> I want to apologize for Mike and how bad of mouth he has. I really dont
> care, I was just arguing for the sake of arguing. I have offended anyone,
> I apologize.

Why don't you apologize for your grammar and spelling? I guess they
aren't teaching that in middle school any more.

Old December 12th 04, 06:35 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

jushil wrote:

> I want to apologize for Mike and how bad of mouth he has. I really dont
> care, I was just arguing for the sake of arguing. I have offended
> anyone, I apologize.

YOU are speaking for a long time member of our group?? Just go
away....

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old December 12th 04, 08:15 PM
jushil

Clearly I was kidding. Maybe you should look up sarcasm in the
dictionary.

Old December 12th 04, 10:03 PM
John

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
> jushil wrote:
>
>> I want to apologize for Mike and how bad of mouth he has. I really dont
>> care, I was just arguing for the sake of arguing. I have offended
>> anyone, I apologize.
>>

> YOU are speaking for a long time member of our group?? Just go
> away....

This is a preview of how it is here right after Christmas, when all the
little kiddies get their new PC. I'm not looking forward to that.

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old December 12th 04, 11:51 PM
SVTKate

Awww crap John, I forgot all about that.

Might be a great time to go to Hawaii or the Caribbean for a couple of
weeks.

Kate

Old December 13th 04, 03:03 AM
John

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Awww crap John, I forgot all about that.
>
> Might be a great time to go to Hawaii or the Caribbean for a couple of
> weeks.

Wish I could, but we are saving up for Disney World during Spring Break.
Debbie's taking her six kids. *Me* and the other five ;-)

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old December 13th 04, 03:07 AM
jushil

how old do you think that I am? I am 19 years old. So yeah im a little
kiddy. You probably are not much older. I go to College not high
school.
Okay Kate
---Justin