'04GC more info

Old September 16th 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
[email protected]

Default '04GC more info

Thanks for the replies, here is some more info on the beastie. 4.0
litre l6 with 21 thousand miles, Selec Trac with 42RE 4 speed auto
trans, manual climate control, Dana 30 front axle, and a 3.55 axle
ratio. Having had a good look at the underside I would say that this
vehicle has NEVER been driven in snow/slush/mud etc, this is backed up
by the mint condition of the aloy wheels and the excellent confition
of the mats and interior in general. Also 1 year of the basic warranty
and 5 years of the PT warranty left and the ballance of a Gold Key
Plus maintence program.

The crank sensor has had the mod done and with a 37xxxx serial number
I believe that it is a late production unit (still trying to track
down the actual production date/shift ).

For the money ( $15k CDN ) I think we could do much worse.

Thoughts?
Old September 16th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Both the Parts department and Sales Department can run off a 'Build Sheet',
the procedure takes only as long as the printer takes to process those few
pages.

Interesting enough.... the formats on the 2 build sheet versions contain the
same information but look completely different.

> wrote in message
> Thanks for the replies, here is some more info on the beastie. 4.0
> litre l6 with 21 thousand miles, Selec Trac with 42RE 4 speed auto
> trans, manual climate control, Dana 30 front axle, and a 3.55 axle
> ratio. Having had a good look at the underside I would say that this
> vehicle has NEVER been driven in snow/slush/mud etc, this is backed up
> by the mint condition of the aloy wheels and the excellent confition
> of the mats and interior in general. Also 1 year of the basic warranty
> and 5 years of the PT warranty left and the ballance of a Gold Key
> Plus maintence program.
>
> The crank sensor has had the mod done and with a 37xxxx serial number
> I believe that it is a late production unit (still trying to track
> down the actual production date/shift ).
>

> For the money ( $15k CDN ) I think we could do much worse.
>
> Thoughts?

HELP....Need info on a C-4 Auto swap into a 87 mustang 5.0 DOC DOOM[_1_] Ford Mustang 0 July 24th 06 12:06 AM
can someone give the season ini info for the following tracks???? [email protected] Simulators 5 December 12th 05 08:36 PM
Sirus Radio Display Info Help SAT Radio GringoJoe Driving 0 October 3rd 05 09:31 PM
info and pics [email protected] Jeep 1 August 5th 05 03:35 AM
Chevy Aveo and Toyota Echo Hatchback aniram General 42 March 1st 04 07:06 PM