Parting Audi S4 2000

Old July 10th 04, 06:12 AM
mike

Default Parting Audi S4 2000

I am parting my audi s4, here is a list of some parts, if you dont see
what you are interested in just ask:

Front Springs & Struts
Cylinder Head Left & Right
Front Seats - Pair
Rear Seat
Front Fenders Left
Hood
Rear Springs & Struts
KO3 Turbos
Trunk Lid
Front Bumper
Inner Fender Guards
Heater Box w/core
A/C Condenser
A/C Compressor
Air Box
Front Brake Calipers
Rear Brake Calipers
Oil Pan
ABS Module
Steering Wheel
Throttle Body
Passenger Side Air bag
Side Air bags Left & Right
Stereo
Air pump
Gas Tank
Climate Controls
DBW Gas Pedal
Sunvisors
Bi-Pipe
Exhaust Manifold
Washer Fluid Bottle
S4 Rims
Intercoolers
Fuel Rails w/injectors
Ignition Coils
Downpipes and Cats
Doors
ECU
Front Windshield
Rear Windshield
Rear Bumper
Grille
Trunk Net
Body
Safety Kid
Interior wood
Radiator Support
Throttle pipe
Front Headlights
Rear Headlights
Moon Roof
Intrusment Panel
Floor mat
Spare tire
Battery
Starter
Generator
Alternator
Antenna
Door Mirror
Rear View Mirror
Control Arm
Wiper Motor
Intake Maniford
Seatbelts
Old August 13th 04, 01:23 AM
Sdawes

Do you have the steering angle sensor for sale. Audi part number 1J0 959
654M.

Thanks.

Old August 31st 04, 08:37 PM
mrh

Hi, Interested in the Air Pump off your car if you still have it? Thanks in
advance, Mark

Old September 10th 04, 06:35 PM
krazylegz

How much for the ABS module and rims? Thanks!

Krazylegz

Old March 25th 08, 10:53 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
audis4q

hi mate do you still have the front bumper dont mind any colour but what
colour is it and if you still have bumper can you contact me on
07957242107?
thanks ameer

--
audis4q
audis4q's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=3558

Old March 25th 08, 11:35 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
shuks

going by the date, I'd say Holy resurrection...

--
shuks
shuks's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=1038

Old August 1st 08, 08:29 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
viks4

mikeyb09;14566 Wrote:
> Do you know the build date and VIN #? Thanks.
>
> (mike) wrote in message
> . com>...
> > I am parting my audi s4, here is a list of some parts, if you dont

> see
> > what you are interested in just ask:
> >
> > Front Springs & Struts
> > Cylinder Head Left & Right
> > Front Seats - Pair
> > Rear Seat
> > Front Fenders Left
> > Hood
> > Rear Springs & Struts
> > KO3 Turbos
> > Trunk Lid
> > Front Bumper
> > Inner Fender Guards
> > Heater Box w/core
> > A/C Condenser
> > A/C Compressor
> > Air Box
> > Front Brake Calipers
> > Rear Brake Calipers
> > Oil Pan
> > ABS Module
> > Steering Wheel
> > Throttle Body
> > Passenger Side Air bag
> > Side Air bags Left & Right
> > Stereo
> > Air pump
> > Gas Tank
> > Climate Controls
> > DBW Gas Pedal
> > Sunvisors
> > Bi-Pipe
> > Exhaust Manifold
> > Washer Fluid Bottle
> > S4 Rims
> > Intercoolers
> > Fuel Rails w/injectors
> > Ignition Coils
> > Downpipes and Cats
> > Doors
> > ECU
> > Front Windshield
> > Rear Windshield
> > Rear Bumper
> > Grille
> > Trunk Net
> > Body
> > Safety Kid
> > Interior wood
> > Radiator Support
> > Throttle pipe
> > Front Headlights
> > Rear Headlights
> > Moon Roof
> > Intrusment Panel
> > Floor mat
> > Spare tire
> > Battery
> > Starter
> > Generator
> > Alternator
> > Antenna
> > Door Mirror
> > Rear View Mirror
> > Control Arm
> > Wiper Motor
> > Intake Maniford
> > Seatbelts

hey i need a radiator support email me

--
viks4
viks4's Profile:

Old September 21st 08, 12:26 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
nogaroS4

Hey i blew my ko3's how much u want for ur pair hit me up asap please
253 306-8349

--
nogaroS4
nogaroS4's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=6319

Old January 29th 09, 02:34 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
s4biturbo

how much for the ko3 turbo's?

--
s4biturbo
s4biturbo's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=8592

Source for Audi parts and independant repair shops? Thundersmash Audi 1 July 5th 04 01:49 PM
Audi A6 Sunroof Stephen Gray Audi 2 June 29th 04 09:04 AM
Product Recall 1995 Audi A4 B5 Kevin Truss Audi 1 June 15th 04 01:13 AM
F.S in UK. Audi 100 & A6 Haynes Manual 1991-1997 Models Petrol & Diesel joe landy Audi 0 June 14th 04 06:33 PM
Audi Concert and mp3 Emilio Audi 5 June 4th 04 01:04 PM