They're all for sale

Old January 19th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky

Default They're all for sale

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthr...96#post3227596

incase anyone in the UK is reading this - I have put ALL my cars up for
sale.

Rich

Old January 19th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
anton[_1_]

Hey Rich,

How many cars do you have?!! I thought I was bad

Anton

Old January 20th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Dennis[_4_]

Wow, I'm surprised...Keep some of the VW's............Dennis

Old January 20th 07, 09:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky

Its got to the stage where too many cars needing little bits of attention
means I get nothing constructive done.

So I plan to get down to 1 daily, and maybe one project.

I think the daily will be the prosche, because it gets 45 miles to the
gallon :-)
and it is a VW after all.

The other will probably be a split or bay van or pickup, as I need somthing
as a work horse. although - I fancy cutting up a beetle and making a pickup
out of it !
I like to have somthing a bit different !

Rich
oups.com...

Old January 20th 07, 09:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky

and I need to learn to splell !

Rich

Old January 20th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
JJ[_3_]

tricky wrote:
> http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthr...96#post3227596

Are you okay, Rich? I'm likely putting up everything this year for
health reasons.
Old January 20th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky

I'm fine thanks JJ :-)

Hope its not too serious with you ! Its tough when you have choises forced
upon you.

Rich

Old January 22nd 07, 09:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Juper Wort

"tricky" > wrote in message
> Its got to the stage where too many cars needing little bits of attention
> means I get nothing constructive done.
>
> So I plan to get down to 1 daily, and maybe one project.
>
> I think the daily will be the prosche, because it gets 45 miles to the
> gallon :-)
> and it is a VW after all.
>
> The other will probably be a split or bay van or pickup, as I need

somthing
> as a work horse. although - I fancy cutting up a beetle and making a

pickup
> out of it !
> I like to have somthing a bit different !
>
> Rich

Blimey, just need to find some space then,

James