Haynes manual instructions

Old December 17th 04, 11:57 PM
Lawrence Glickman

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:19:30 -0500, Nate Nagel >
wrote:

>Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>
>> It's my First Amendment Right to make an ass out of myself in Public
>> if I choose to.

>You read it here first, folks! A post from Glickman I can't argue with.
> Glad to see you're keeping those Constitutional rights well exercised,
>Larry.
>
>nate

There are bigger fish to kick around than me Nate. Why do you waste
your time with this childish ****? Get a life, or don't. But cut the
crap.

Do something important, like take a shower and brush your teeth.

Lg

Old December 18th 04, 12:01 AM
Nate Nagel

Lawrence Glickman wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:19:30 -0500, Nate Nagel >
> wrote:
>

>>Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>>

>>>It's my First Amendment Right to make an ass out of myself in Public
>>>if I choose to.

>>You read it here first, folks! A post from Glickman I can't argue with.
>> Glad to see you're keeping those Constitutional rights well exercised,
>>Larry.
>>
>>nate

> There are bigger fish to kick around than me Nate. Why do you waste
> your time with this childish ****? Get a life, or don't. But cut the
> crap.
>
> Do something important, like take a shower and brush your teeth.
>
> Lg

Because I feel the need to call you on your hateful bull****. Kind of
like honking at a driver that's just done something assaholic in front
of you. He knows he's an asshole, but you want him to know that you
know. If enough people let you know that you're an asshole, maybe
you'll get the message that you're not welcome in polite company.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old December 18th 04, 12:01 AM
Nate Nagel

Old December 18th 04, 08:03 PM
Ray

Lawrence Glickman wrote:

> I'll go where I choose, do what I choose, and if you don't like it you
> can go **** yourself. Nobody tells me what to do or not to do and I
> do mean, nobody.

your internet connection doesn't work that way. Your ISP's TOS has a
clause that allows disconnecting you for being an asshole. So, keep
being an asshole and you'll be an internet-free asshole.

Don't believe me, email your ISP and ask them about it. Tell them some
stupid <insert favorite racial slur here> on usenet are causing you trouble.
Old December 18th 04, 08:03 PM
Ray

Old December 19th 04, 01:49 AM
Nate Nagel

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Why are your balls in an uproar over the term, "******?"
>
> While I generally refrain from day-to-day use of this word, it should not
> be a source of friction, regardless of your racial or political persuasion.
>
> The word itself is nothing more than a corruption of the term, "Nigerian,"
> which should not cause any negativity to any rational person.
>
> Besides, colored people routinely use the term, "******" when addressing
> each other in polite social circles, so as far as I am concerned, this word
> is just that - another word in the dictionary.
>
> "******" is found in all modern standard dictionaries, as are the
> four-letter words. In this day and age of nation-sponsored killing
> rampages all over the world, language preference should be relegated to the
> bottom of the priority list, don't you all think?

It's not the word, it's the fact that some people still apparently hate
*all* people of a certain ethnic or racial background.

Even if you don't like *most* of them, it is closed minded and quite
frankly stupid to make blanket statements like that, because it pretty
much ensures that *all* people of that race or ethnic background will
then dislike *you.* Not to mention that you look like an ignorant
xenophobe.

nate

Old December 19th 04, 01:49 AM
Nate Nagel

Old December 19th 04, 02:04 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:30:07 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
> wrote:

>Why are your balls in an uproar over the term, "******?"
>
>While I generally refrain from day-to-day use of this word, it should not
>be a source of friction, regardless of your racial or political persuasion.
>
>The word itself is nothing more than a corruption of the term, "Nigerian,"
>which should not cause any negativity to any rational person.
>
>Besides, colored people routinely use the term, "******" when addressing
>each other in polite social circles, so as far as I am concerned, this word
>is just that - another word in the dictionary.
>
>"******" is found in all modern standard dictionaries, as are the
>four-letter words. In this day and age of nation-sponsored killing
>rampages all over the world, language preference should be relegated to the
>bottom of the priority list, don't you all think?

Where is the *outrage* when the wannabe Neo-Nazis call me a Kike, a
Yid, all the epithets that accrue to being Jewish? **** them all,
**** them all, the long, the short and the tall.

******. BFD.

I said it before and I'll say it just once more, around here, they
refer to eachother as ******** all the time. Except they don't like
it when somebody -else- does it. BFD.

Nagle is an Anal Retentive Asshole. How about that. He *punishes*
people by using his automobile horn to Teach them a Lesson.

A lesson in what? How to be a leaker?

He's plonked, with no expiration date.

Lg

Old December 19th 04, 02:04 AM
Lawrence Glickman

Old December 19th 04, 02:13 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:03:27 GMT, Ray > wrote:

>Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>>
>> I'll go where I choose, do what I choose, and if you don't like it you
>> can go **** yourself. Nobody tells me what to do or not to do and I
>> do mean, nobody.

>your internet connection doesn't work that way. Your ISP's TOS has a
>clause that allows disconnecting you for being an asshole. So, keep
>being an asshole and you'll be an internet-free asshole.
>
>Don't believe me, email your ISP and ask them about it. Tell them some
>stupid <insert favorite racial slur here> on usenet are causing you trouble.

Another JERK heard from.

If you take everybody of the Internet that uses offensive language.

www.stormfront.com
and
www.vanguard.com

should have their websites yanked fortwith.

Do you think I should send a notice to their ISP?

Let me know, and I will be sure to follow your instructions to a "T"

Lg

need haynes manual Tanya Dodge 56 November 23rd 04 04:28 PM
For Sale: Haynes manual for 89-95 Dodge Spirit and Plymouth Acclaim Tony H Dodge 0 August 26th 04 02:32 PM
F.S in UK. Audi 100 & A6 Haynes Manual 1991-1997 Models Petrol & Diesel joe landy Audi 0 June 14th 04 06:33 PM