Does anyone know what car this is?????????

Old November 3rd 04, 01:14 AM
CandyPalaceCal

Default Does anyone know what car this is?????????

I received this promo model from a former GM manager. Does anyone have
any idea what car this is. It looks like a Corvette, but I can't
really match it to any I have evr seen. If you have info please
respond to this thread or email me at

http://www.dawndollsplus.com/ebay/10...alermodel1.jpg

Thanks a bunch

Candypalacecal
Old November 3rd 04, 01:33 AM
LoganDiagnostic

It was a early prototype version of the 1963 Corvette stingray.

Logan Diagnostic
http://www.airbagcrash.com
http://www.ledfix.com

Old November 3rd 04, 07:52 AM
Tom in Missouri

It is the 1961 Mako Shark, later renamed the Mako Shark I since the Mako
Shark II came out in '65 as a styling model and '66 as a drivable car.

the '61 Shark was a personal car of Bill Mitchell's, based on the lines of
the '59 Stingray and the '63 Sting Ray, but built on a '61 Corvette chassis
and body.

If this is truly a GM promo from back then, it is a nice find and you should
take care of it.

om...

Old November 3rd 04, 07:52 AM
Tom in Missouri