American soldiers have deliberately killed more civilians

Old June 3rd 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default American soldiers have deliberately killed more civilians

> Cant a few of us just talk about what ever we like similar to the water
> cooler? This is an un-moderated NG (why I come here and not some place like
> RSC) and really anyone can say pretty much say whatever they want which is a
> strength not a weakness.
>
> That said, as long as I don;t see the troll Rex/Fredrickson/Larry/Reggie
> posts I won't respond and will try to stay on topic.
>
> Edit those replies folks, or better yet just dont reply to the Rex moron at
> all, OK....

So you want us to moderate it just for you? Sounds like wanting cake and
eating it to me!
Old June 3rd 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> Spin this one, Mitch.

Allow me to "spin" this one with facts.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060603/D8I0ODT00.html

Amazing what a bit of time and investigation can reveal.

.. .

Old June 3rd 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Online Racer" > wrote in message
. com...
| Darus wrote:
| >>From linked article: "The pictures came from a hardline Sunni group
| > opposed to coalition forces." AND "It has been cross-checked with other
| > images taken at the time of events and is believed to be genuine"
| >
| > No agenda issues there? Also, it took that long for an alleged
| > "massacre" to surface in the media? I can watch a car chase in
| > California live on CNN or FOX, but I can't get news of this "incident"
| > any sooner than 2 1/2 months after the fact, even from the opposing
| > side? If the Sunni group was so outraged, then wouldn't it seem more
| > probable to publicize the incident right away? Or did the Sunni group
| > need to authenticate the video first? They always seem to be erring on
| > the side of caution I suppose.
| >
| > Even putting aside due process for minute and going right to
| > sentencing, we are talking about less than 50 soldiers who acted
| > wrongly. A fractional percentage of the US forces who are there on
| > orders trying to do the right thing in every case.
| >
| Please can we get back to Sim Racing?

Good idea. I agree with this 50-soldier thing. This kind of thing happens
in war, on both sides: it's the nature of the beast. Hiding it for all this
time is worst than the actual act, is my feeling. It would be like someone
racing on rFactor. He joins a server and does a few fast laps. Someone
asks him, hey, how are you so fast? The guy replies, dunno-- it's my first
time on this track.

But the guy had been running the track since last November.

Sorry-- it's the best I can do.

Alanb

Old June 3rd 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Youre playing into the trolls hand here Tony and it's really surprising
coming from you.

No, I want you to moderate it just for you (and other OT haters). Im not
crying about OT posts am I?

You ask me to stay OnT and I gave you a suggestion that will keep my
Pretty simple, no? ...

I'm giving a pass on this thread but will not next time. Dont come back
crying to me about OT when I do.

Sounds to me like youre wanting cake and eating it too Tony, LOL.

Mitch

--------
"Don't pee on my leg then tell me it's raining".

Old June 3rd 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Sure does.

David G Fisher

. ..

Old June 3rd 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch A" > wrote in message
.com...
| I'm giving a pass on this thread but will not next time.

Man, you are one tough SOB.

Alanb

Old June 3rd 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch A wrote:

> I'm giving a pass on this thread but will not next time. Dont come back
> crying to me about OT when I do.

Get lost, you scumbag! You think you're so tough? Well, you're just a
worthless turd.
Old June 4th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch A wrote:

> You ask me to stay OnT and I gave you a suggestion that will keep my
> Pretty simple, no? ...

Mitch, I am sure you are more than capable of being responsible for your
own actions and don't need to rely on others to prevent you from
responding to troll posts.

Sure I'd rather not see the OT political stuff as in my opinion it
degrades the value of the group - but heck this is usenet and we have
both been around here long enough to know the score. It is one opinion
in a diverse group and if you choose to disagree with it so be it.

Cheers
Tony
Old June 4th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

sarcasm
Sure..... LOL
/sarcasm

Old June 4th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I dont disagree Tony.

Not sure if youve noticed but I havent said a word about politics in this
thread.

The thread went into another direction but not due to my responses.

All I asked is whats new in the simracing world to talk about.

Anything?

Mitch

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
. uk...
> both been around here long enough to know the score. It is one opinion in
> a diverse group and if you choose to disagree with it so be it.
>
> Cheers
> Tony

Pushing Euro At American Buyers [email protected] Ford Mustang 8 March 31st 06 12:42 AM
We Needed A Big Gas Tax [email protected] Ford Mustang 421 December 23rd 05 03:44 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
bin laden drives a stang [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 April 24th 05 03:53 PM
"American" TV media cover up CIA_Israeli torture Awake BMW 7 February 26th 05 02:44 PM