American soldiers have deliberately killed more civilians

Old June 2nd 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default American soldiers have deliberately killed more civilians

Spin this one, Mitch.
Old June 3rd 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"rex roland" > wrote in message
.. .
| http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5039420.stm
|
| Spin this one, Mitch.

War is hell, as they say. Until you're faced with similar situations, I
would let others take care of what is wrong and what is right.

Alanb

Old June 3rd 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"rex roland" > wrote in message
.. .
: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5039420.stm
:
: Spin this one, Mitch.

What's to spin? I was against our invasion of Iraq, but what you're seeing
in tragic instances like these are a few young soldiers cracking under the
constant fear and uncertainty of their daily existence. These kids are
worn out from extended tours, short turn around deployments and simply
waking up every day wondering if today is their last day alive.

Old June 3rd 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Guys, let's try and follow Larry's request and save the political stuff for
other boards. I know there are terrible things going on all over, I come
here to hear about sim-racing.

Old June 3rd 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Bob V wrote:
> "rex roland" > wrote in message
> .. .
> : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5039420.stm
> :
> : Spin this one, Mitch.
>
> What's to spin? I was against our invasion of Iraq, but what you're seeing
> in tragic instances like these are a few young soldiers cracking under the
> constant fear and uncertainty of their daily existence. These kids are
> worn out from extended tours, short turn around deployments and simply
> waking up every day wondering if today is their last day alive.

That is exactly what the civilians are feeling, all brought upon them by
invaders. They had a much happier life before. No, they did not fear
Saddam's jails because most people werent criminals, and didnt speak
against the covernment (which is what a lot of you guys would like).

Old June 3rd 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

How about innocent until proven guilty. Lets not jump on the bandwagon to
persecute them until we know all the facts. Give them the benefit of the
doubt until proven guilty. they've earned it.

LS

Old June 3rd 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

What's to talk about in the Race Sim world that hasnt been covered to death?
We can talk about the never-ending rF beta's some more I guess. How about
"which wheel" is best, or even better bash iRacing some more

I agree with you to a certain extent Chad but this really is a dead time for
Race Sims and which do you prefer silence or an occasional OT political war
(which you can easily ignore). Hell Im forced to wade through posts from
the console crowd and all that arcade crap (just about as bad as liberal BS)

Cant a few of us just talk about what ever we like similar to the water
cooler? This is an un-moderated NG (why I come here and not some place like
RSC) and really anyone can say pretty much say whatever they want which is a
strength not a weakness.

That said, as long as I don;t see the troll Rex/Fredrickson/Larry/Reggie
posts I won't respond and will try to stay on topic.

Edit those replies folks, or better yet just dont reply to the Rex moron at
all, OK....

Mitch

Old June 3rd 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>From linked article: "The pictures came from a hardline Sunni group
opposed to coalition forces." AND "It has been cross-checked with other
images taken at the time of events and is believed to be genuine"

No agenda issues there? Also, it took that long for an alleged
"massacre" to surface in the media? I can watch a car chase in
California live on CNN or FOX, but I can't get news of this "incident"
any sooner than 2 1/2 months after the fact, even from the opposing
side? If the Sunni group was so outraged, then wouldn't it seem more
probable to publicize the incident right away? Or did the Sunni group
need to authenticate the video first? They always seem to be erring on
the side of caution I suppose.

Even putting aside due process for minute and going right to
sentencing, we are talking about less than 50 soldiers who acted
wrongly. A fractional percentage of the US forces who are there on
orders trying to do the right thing in every case.

Old June 3rd 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Darus wrote:
>>From linked article: "The pictures came from a hardline Sunni group

> opposed to coalition forces." AND "It has been cross-checked with other
> images taken at the time of events and is believed to be genuine"
>
> No agenda issues there? Also, it took that long for an alleged
> "massacre" to surface in the media? I can watch a car chase in
> California live on CNN or FOX, but I can't get news of this "incident"
> any sooner than 2 1/2 months after the fact, even from the opposing
> side? If the Sunni group was so outraged, then wouldn't it seem more
> probable to publicize the incident right away? Or did the Sunni group
> need to authenticate the video first? They always seem to be erring on
> the side of caution I suppose.
>
> Even putting aside due process for minute and going right to
> sentencing, we are talking about less than 50 soldiers who acted
> wrongly. A fractional percentage of the US forces who are there on
> orders trying to do the right thing in every case.

Please can we get back to Sim Racing?

Pushing Euro At American Buyers [email protected] Ford Mustang 8 March 31st 06 12:42 AM
We Needed A Big Gas Tax [email protected] Ford Mustang 421 December 23rd 05 03:44 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
bin laden drives a stang [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 April 24th 05 03:53 PM
"American" TV media cover up CIA_Israeli torture Awake BMW 7 February 26th 05 02:44 PM