DO YOU NEED DOLLARS??? THIS IT IS THE PROGRAM DE GENERATING INTERNET OF MONEY CASH QUICKER THAN HAVE HAD ACCESS AT SOME TIME.

Old June 23rd 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default DO YOU NEED DOLLARS??? THIS IT IS THE PROGRAM DE GENERATING INTERNET OF MONEY CASH QUICKER THAN HAVE HAD ACCESS AT SOME TIME.

DO YOU NEED DOLLARS??? THIS IT IS THE PROGRAM DE GENERATING INTERNET OF
MONEY CASH QUICKER THAN HAVE HAD ACCESS AT SOME TIME.
Hello!. I Have the security that you have received and seen thousands
of "opportunities" as this. The only thing that I can tell you so that
it interests you to continue reading, it is that this WORKS. Please,
date the time to read ésto entirely, I assure you that you will thank
it. During a lot of time I have participated and people that
participated in countless knew systems that us "they assured"
spectacular results in short time... and, the same as it can have you
past to you, they didn't work. Before continuing, he/she leaves that
count you a little what it motivates me to look for a quick form of
getting money: For almost 6 years I separated my son's father. We
worked in society. Both are lawyers and we had a juridical study.
He/she made me unbearable the permanency in the study, sharing the same
space and we decide to work in society but separate, me assisting a
judicial department and him another. Clear, when stopping to converge
to the office, documentation disappeared, he spoke with the clients
that we had in common and it achieved that they revoked me the judicial
command to continue the step of their trials and the worst thing is
that also "they disappeared" the pacts on honorarium if the trials were
won. Of ésto I found out very late. I maintained my alone son, like
he/she could, because my son's father never he/she paid me a single
cent of what I belonged together. Still today, it follows it making.
Many will say: If pled sos and you are suffering an unjust Situation
and your son's father doesn't pay foods why don't you begin judicial
actions? I was evaluating it seriously. I tried to reach agreements
with him, more the only alternative that I have left is a judicial war.
My son is 8 years old, he wants his father a lot and I believe that if
I put in the scale of my heart the economic benefit that perhaps in
some years I can achieve claiming my situation and the damage that this
man will cause my son for the hate that motivates to that it deprives
him to him (and not to me) of foods and well-being, I keep the
tranquility of not causing my son more pain of the one than he/she has
for not having their parents together. They are decisions very
difficult of taking and believe me that I have pressing necessities,
because I could not still obtain a satisfactory work. I have activities
self-employed, but every day work more and I win less. Always you
he/she finds a better way to live and I want to enjoy to my family and
to stop worrying totally of the money. I feel that I don't have
anything to lose in the economic thing, because there am me given it
counts of many things: That the bank credit is for those that have, it
doesn't stop those that they need that the economic politicians of each
country, their rulers establish them and the groups of power and that
anything can make common people. That the system doesn't forgive you.
If you make a mistake, all question your errors. No bank will help you
when you are full of debts. And to continue requesting borrowed it is
not solution. I already made it and I only generated more debts.
Perhaps be in the same situation. Perhaps for some time you are
desperate as me, and you continue working, looking for and you don't
have enough it, you cannot begin any lucrative activity. Talking with a
friend on the phone, he/she spoke to me of this opportunity and of
their experience. Do I believe him, as well as do I believe in this
system you know why? Because the experience has indicated me that only
among us, among common people that we are in a difficult situation,
exasperating perhaps, we can help ourselves with very little, but
fighting, being devoted, playing us for us, our family and helping
others that are in the same situation and that they have made the same
decision that one: to put an end to the suffering, to the pain and why
not? the shame of not making the enough money to maintain to the
family. I think, surely as you, in the famous ones "lobbies" of
gigantic companies. They achieve that you govern them politicians they
implement determined in their benefit. They are groups of power. This
doesn't make more than to confirm my idea that those that we don't have
that to be able to economic neither political, we should look for the
appropriate channels to grow, to obtain the that we need. The
indebtedness is not the appropriate channel; the employment neither is
it, because for definition "I use" it is that you give the best thing
of you to other and that this pays the smallest possible price for your
talents to their service. If you sink, if we unite and we work this
proposal seriously, our lives will change dramatically. And I would
love to see it in tí, in my in who us they invited participar.No we
should never run behind the money. When one understands this concept
and a better system, the money is implemented he/she comes to one. For
ésto that I told you before, neither well I received this proposal I
decided to enter, to play me for something different, because also you
that the hard work doesn't assure the money necessary. One learns how
to work better and less with running of the time and it should, he/she
has the obligation of looking for the way to dedicate less and less
time to make money for to be devoted to the really transcendent thing:
our couple, our children, our friends, to help the neighbor to be
happy, as well as my friend helped me. You don't know how much we
complain you join not to have spoken to us before!. Her fearing my
scepticism and me for not counting him my problems in their moment.
This solution that I have found comforts me and it comforts others: it
is a solidary alternative because it demands that you work for your
economic well-being and to the same one time is helping others to that
achieve it, as well as other they will help you. I also learned that
when one is alert, he/she knows how to find the opportunities that you
us they present. On the other hand, when we are depressed, sad and
overwhelmed, we cannot see further on of our own pain. We fall in ésto
an and another time until suddenly, already tired of this situation, we
recognize an opportunity, a light at the distance and we begin to
direct our steps and, fundamentally our heart, to unite to them. The
road toward that destination that we can glimpse and to design for us
when we recognize an opportunity, is wonderful because neither well you
begin to traffic him you feel different. It changes your state of
spirit, you feel prosperous and sure and ésto allows that if you make
a mistake entu plan, all that you have to make is to modify it, but
never to abandon the objective. From girl I dreamt of a world different
to which we live. He/she wanted to live in a community in the one that
all had the necessary thing to be happy. I still believe that it is
possible to create that community of solidary people that fight for a
common interest. A community of people that there are suffering, fought
and learned important lessons of the life. If you are reading ésto it
is because you have passed it hard and because, surely, at this time
you need to begin to give solutions to so many and so many problems. I
invite you to that make it. I invite you to that take this proposal
that will give you the solution that you need seriously. If we unite we
will achieve it and I am sure that you think the same thing that me,
only perhaps they have been contagious the scepticism. They swindled me
several times. I have lost all my material goods. I felt lost and many
times I have thought in that was not a good mother for not finding a
work that I allowed to take care well of my son and to win enough to
stay. This unbalanced me, it took me to a state of desperation so big
that it was only able to expose me more to unscrupulous people that
only waited that opportunity to swindle such a vulnerable person. But
what did I stay then? To abandon that dream that I had of girl that
guided me in the election of my career forever and in my son's
education? No. Continue believing that the good things exist for who
knows how to be won them. Only evidently I have not found a good plan
to achieve it. Now I found it and I am enjoying it. I invite you to
that you share this idea and you sink. Making what I tell you that is
not more than him that all have made before and they will make later,
you will meet with your independence financial. Do you know what the
financial independence is?. is it "not to stop to make anything that
one want for lack of money neither to make what one doesn't want to get
it." Here you will find the balance between the work and the enjoyment
of him and their fruits. In short, like you see, for almost 6 years I
proved of everything working very hard, without satisfactory
results...... until finally it arrived to my hands this system. I know
that what you will read will deserve doubts. That that in fact should
wonder it is which the real risk that I assume in this business is?,
what is the worst thing that can happen? and if it works...? does The
person that invited me to participate of this system only take 1 month
in him and the results have been for her simply spectacular ! He/she
has already paid good part of their debts, and if everything continues
this way, I don't have doubts that soon it will recover what lost, the
same as I will make it me and you will be able to him to make you also.
And if it is not this way, we will already have advanced enough. I
RECOMMEND YOU THAT YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO GUIDE FOR YOUR HEART. THE
HE/SHE DOESN'T MAKE A MISTAKE. WHEN YOU RATIONALIZE, WHEN THE
SUSPICIONS INVADE YOUR MIND, THEY PREVENT YOU TO SEE WHAT YOU NEED. I
HAVE WORKED A LOT. I am 38 YEARS old AND FOR A TIME it ONLY RESOUNDS IN
MY MIND AND IN MY HEART THE CONCEPT THAT ALBERT LEFT US EINSTEIN: IF WE
CONTINUE MAKING THE SAME THING THAT WE MADE UP TO NOW, WE WILL CONTINUE
OBTAINING THE SAME RESULTS. TO OBTAIN DIFFERENT RESULTS IT IS NECESSARY
TO MAKE THINGS DIFFERENT. ALTHOUGH IT IS YOU DIFFICULT TO MAKE A
DECISION ALTHOUGH THIS IT IS THE PRIMERA THAT TAKINGS IN YOUR LIFE
ALTHOUGH YOU MAKE A MISTAKE THE QUESTION IT IS: WHAT PROBLEM IS THERE
WITH THAT? MOST OF THE TIMES STOP TO MAKE DECISIONS THAT CAN BENEFIT
FOR FEAR To the RIDICULE, FEARING THE FAILURE, FOR FEAR, IN DEFINITIVE,
to TAKE CONSCIENCE THAT WE ARE HUMAN AND, THEREFORE, FALLIBLE. AND WHAT
WILL IT HAPPEN IF YOU GUESS RIGHT? I TELL IT TO YOU, ALTHOUGH YOU KNOW
IT: YOU WILL FEEL SO HAPPY, SO FULL, SO SURE OF YOURSELF THAT FURTHER
ON OF ALL THE DOLLARS THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE WITH THIS SYSTEM, WHAT WILL
MAKE YOU HAPPIER IT IS THE CHANGE THAT HE/SHE WILL TAKE PLACE IN TÍ TO
HAVE RENOVATED YOUR FAITH, TO HAVE MADE AN EFFORT YOU IN THE CORRECT,
FOR TO HAVE RECEIVED EXACTLY FROM THE LIFE WHAT YOU REQUESTED HIM.
ANYTHING THAT TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING FOR BEFORE FROM THIS SAME MOMENT.
DON'T GIVE WAY, DON'T DEFER YOU. IF YOU ACCEPT, MANTENGÁMONOS IN
CONTACT. WHEN WE ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVES, I WAIT WE MEET IN SOME PLACE
OF THE WORLD ALL, ALL THOSE THAT WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CHANGE OUR LIVES
TO LEAVE DE THE USE OF THIS SOLIDARY SYSTEM. I WISH YOU WELL ALL THE OF
THE WORLD, ABUNDANCE, PEACE AND LOVE.
Next you will find the original information that guides me in the
system.
!!! IT PRINTS THIS LEAF... ALREADY SAME!!!
"It was chequeando the NEWSGROUP when I saw an article that he/she said
of GETTING QUICK MONEY!!. Did I think... "IN THE INTERNET??. Good, I
have to see that outline type can present in the Internet." This
article described the way to send A NOTE by mail DE US $1.00 To SINGLE
SEVEN PEOPLE AND to WIN US $50.000.00 cash IN 4 WEEKS!!!. I count you
now the experience of who invited me to participate. Very soon I will
remit you mine and you will see that if you take this opportunity, you
will also be able to count to the world a fantastic experience. The
experience related by Lydia Maliber (Holland), lawyer and investigator,
it counted this way me their experience, he/she helped me economically
and he/she invited me to that made the same thing that her to begin a
new life: "Good, the more I thought about more curious ésto did I put
on, why?, for the way in that ésto worked and BECAUSE ALONE he/she
WENT TO US to COST ME $7.00 (AND SEVEN STAMPS), AND THAT was ALL IT
THAT TAENIA THAT to PAY... And ANYTHING MA!!!. O.K., the US $50.000.00
cash could be a high point of reaching, but it was possible. I imagined
that perhaps he/she could have a reach of $1.000.00 but or less so I
made it!!!. Like they said the instructions in the article, I sent a
note by mail of a dollar to each one of seven people in the list that
contained the I articulate. I included a small note that he/she said
"please INCLUDES ME IN THEIR LIST" together with the dollar. Then I
redoed the list where I took out to the first one, I moved a position
up to each one of the remaining ones and I included my name at the end
of her. This was the form of achieving that the money it began to
arrive me!!. Then I took this list that had just modified and the RE -
it PUBLISHES IN ALL THE NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BBS THAT HE/SHE KNEW and
hope the money began to arrive me, prepared to receive between $1.000
and $1.500 cash. But how pleasant surprise when all those envelopes
began to arrive me!!!. I knew at once what they were when I saw that
the return addresses came from all parts of the world, most of United
States, Canada and Australia!. In my first week I made about 20.00 to
30.00 dollars.
For the end of the second week he/she had fact a total of more than US
$1000.00!!!!! In the third week I received more than U$S 10,000.00 and
it still continued arriving more. This is my fourth week and I already
received a total of US $23.343.00.!!!!!! it was EXCITING!!!!!! He/she
could not believe it!!! " You have to follow it and re-publicarlo where
it is you possible, the more it is published and more people see it,
there will be more possibilities for all of making more money, this
will determine how much you will receive by mail!!!. It is really easy
of passing it... Let us revise the reasons of for that to make it: the
only expenses are 7 stamps, 7 envelopes and 7 dollars (a note of A
dollar for each one in the list), then to re-publish the article with
your name included in all the NEWSGROUPS or BBS that they are happened
(this is free) and then to wait for the envelopes that you receive. We
all have 7 dollars to spend in an easy investment and that it doesn't
wrap any type of effort with A SPECTACULAR RECOMPENSE DE AMONG US
$15.000.00 AND US $120.000.00 in alone 3 to 5 weeks!. So you deprive
yourself of playing to the lottery today, or better, he/she eats at
home instead of going out and it invests those 7 dollars in ésto that
can give you a pleasing surprise!!!. There is not form of losing!!!
Like ésto works exactly???. Carefully I provide the detailed and
simple instructions of how you will get that easy money arrives you.
Get ready to achieve it, this is the form...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- IT LISTS OF NAMES--IT
LISTS OF NAMES--* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1.- Gabriela Marin Apartado Aereo No 356626 Bogota Colombia.
2. Hugo Quiroz Epigmenio Preciado # 2703 Col. Los Maestros Zapopan
Jalisco C.P. 45150
3.- Ing. Jaime Aguilera Calzada de Tlalpan #4885 Col. Tlalpan México
D.F C.P 14000

4. Ulises Sánchez Alcanfores #24 Col. Villa de las Flores, Coacalco,
Edo. Méx C.P. 55710

5.- Arq. Rubén Valeriano L. Convento de Yuriria 9, Reyes Iztacala.
Tlalnepantla, Estado de México, 54090. e-mail:

6.- Roberto L. Hernández. Calle Tauro No.66 Colonia La estrella. C. P.
55210 Municipio de Ecatepec. Estado de México.

7.- José Rafael Velázquez Nava
c/Morelos #656 C.P.38900 Salvatierra, Guanajuato, México.

O.K. he/she reads this carefully. It is not that it is necessary, but
it is a good idea to print it as reference in case you have doubts.
INSTRUCTIONS 1. in one it paginates in target he/she writes the
following thing: "PLEASE IT INCLUDES MY NAME IN THEIR LIST" ("Por favor
incluya mi nombre en su lista"). This automatically generates a service
and as such, he/she makes it TOTALLY LEGAL. Starting from now not these
sending A DOLLAR to some person without any reason, these paying A
DOLLAR for a legitimate service. Make sure of including your name and
address. I assure you, again that this is totally legal!. As a pretty
detail you also put in that position each name figured when you sent
your dollar: ("You were in the position 3") or ("You were in slot 3")
like to make it but I complete!!!. Of that it is, of to make money and
to pass it very at the same time.
2: Now it bends this page written around the note of A DOLLAR (don't
send checks neither another payment type, SINGLE NOTES OF An AMERICAN
DOLLAR), put everything inside an envelope and send it to each one of 7
striped people. The idea of bending the paper around the note is to
assure that it will arrive to destination and THIS is IMPORTANT!!!.
(otherwise people that works in the mail could detect that it is money
and to keep the thousands of envelopes that they go arriving!!!). For
more security, it also uses a leaf of paper coal to wrap the note, in
that way it will be a lot but difficult to see what goes inside.
3: He/she listens carefully, this it is the form of like you will
receive money by mail. He/she looks at the list of seven people, it
erases the first name and he/she adds yours at the end of her, so the
one that was numbers 2 it becomes I number 1, the one that was 3
becomes 2, the one that was 4 it becomes 3, the one that was 5 becomes
4 etc. and you are now the I number seven. It includes your name,
address, e-mail, postal code and country.

Old June 23rd 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

wrote in
ups.com:

> DO YOU NEED DOLLARS???

Do we need spam?