Another message from a possible buyer.

Old October 23rd 04, 04:48 AM
Bryan

"Anthony" > wrote in message
m...
> (Larry Hill) wrote in message
>> > It seems to me that you are wasting a whole lot of time on this
>> > subject. 2
>> >

>> >Hahaha.....no. Married, yes. SUV, NEVER! As I said earlier, my
>> >fiancee has the SUV, I hate driving it. She can haul all the big junk
>> >around and she knows it.
>> >
>> >~Anthony
>> >

>> Anthony,
>> I'm just saying for you not to waste your time now because in 2 years
>> you
>> might have changed your mind about a Miata. 2 years is a long time.A lot
>> can
>> happen in 2 years..Larry Hill

> You're right. A lot can happen in two years.
>
> But tell me...when you wanted your first Miata, do you think that
> your, well, urge would have dissapated after two years?
>
> I know plenty can happen, but I honestly don't feel like I'm wasting
> my time now getting informed about these cars. I just wanted to know
> if there will be good cars around by then, which I'm pretty sure there
> will be but I'd thought I'd ask just in case.... :-)
>
> If my mind changes, then it does. Whatever. I can point the money I
> saved towards other endeavors or other cars. I never believe I'm
> wasting time as long as I'm learning SOMETHING. And money saved can
> be used for whatever I want. It's not like I would save the money
> SPECIFICALLY for a Miata....then I don't want one anymore so it's like
> "oops. Damn. Guess I can't use this $4,500 anymore." Haha...thanks
> for the advice anyway. But I'm pretty sure the Miata is "the one." I
> can wait patiently as long as there will be good cars left, which
> there should be. I guess I can get enough etertainment out of my VW
> for now....
>
> ~Anthony

You may be dead in two years. Borrow some money and buy a Miata already...
You only live once.

Old October 23rd 04, 01:49 PM
Larry Hill

> But tell me...when you wanted your first Miata, do you think that
>> your, well, urge would have dissapated after two years?

Heh heh I'm getting so old I can't remember my urge from 1 day to another.
lol> I got the urge for a Miata in Aug and I bought a 2000 Special Edition
in Sept. Who knows what
I will get for my next,"URGE".
You may be dead in two
years. Borrow some money and buy a Miata already...
>You only live once.

I agree 100%, do it now while you got the urge.
Larry Hill

Old October 23rd 04, 04:53 PM
Anthony

> You may be dead in two years. Borrow some money and buy a Miata already...
> You only live once.

Well, there's an optimistic view. :-P