spike ran out on the arvin

Old June 7th 05, 10:48 PM

Default spike ran out on the arvin

way ta go spike
kill babys and leave the arvins to die

lmfao
good thing the gooks bootfoked ya

They are very much like Americans today, nothing different: Gung-Ho,
some very John Wayne, something like that. The problem with the
American soldier? . . . I feel their pain because their government
here sent them to Vietnam without educating them of the country and
its land. They had no idea. They didn't know the people that
surrounded them. They believed all people were Viet Cong somehow; they
would smile in the daytime and possibly kill you at night. So they did
not trust anyone. Secondly, the culture is tremendously different
here. Even as a US citizen today I learn about the culture everyday.
For example, Americans find it important to say "hi" and know people's
names. To the Vietnamese culture, we never call our name, we use
brother, sister, Mr., sir. That is all we call; there is no need to
know the name. No one trained American soldiers for Vietnam. . . .
Americans would see a pretty girl on the street and if they liked her,
go up and give her a kiss on the cheek. It was no big deal to them.
Today though, if a soldier went to kiss a girl in the streets of Saudi
Arabia, they would be killed! That's it. That is just what Americans
do; it really offends people, and makes them angry. We go and put
billions of dollars around the world, for what? They hate us so much.
.. . . When others protest it is always: "Down with Americans," and
people burning the flag. The soldiers sent to Vietnam were not
prepared for the job. They were isolated too long, and had no chance
to associate with the Vietnamese. I understand that they didn't want
to release secret information, but in the meantime what about the
cross-cultural understanding, how about that? Nobody knows. The
Americans came back with the wrong perspective of the Vietnamese
people; they [the vietnamese] were either Gook or VC, but I am neither
gook nor VC. What category do you put me in? Many Americans thought
that. I feel sorry for them [the American soldiers], and terrible that
they had to fight a war they had no idea about.
Old June 8th 05, 12:57 AM
Spike

It's ARVN.... Jeeezzzzzz what a dork! As for thinking all Vietnamese
were VC, that's pure BS. Obviously you have no personal experience
from which to draw... and, if you have a "source" your source is
totally ignorant of the facts.

It's quite obvious that I made comments which struck a nerve and set
you off on a tirade. You really are pathetic, and I really do pity
you.

As for offending people.... you have just offended the entire
population of Vietnam with your ignorance and claims.

Look! People are laughing at you! For you have become the modern day
carnival sideshow freak. And what is funnier still is that you have
done it to yourself that you sink lower with each claim which is
easily proven absurd.

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:48:20 GMT, wrote:

>way ta go spike
>kill babys and leave the arvins to die
>
>lmfao
>good thing the gooks bootfoked ya
>
>They are very much like Americans today, nothing different: Gung-Ho,
>some very John Wayne, something like that. The problem with the
>American soldier? . . . I feel their pain because their government
>here sent them to Vietnam without educating them of the country and
>its land. They had no idea. They didn't know the people that
>surrounded them. They believed all people were Viet Cong somehow; they
>would smile in the daytime and possibly kill you at night. So they did
>not trust anyone. Secondly, the culture is tremendously different
>here. Even as a US citizen today I learn about the culture everyday.
>For example, Americans find it important to say "hi" and know people's
>names. To the Vietnamese culture, we never call our name, we use
>brother, sister, Mr., sir. That is all we call; there is no need to
>know the name. No one trained American soldiers for Vietnam. . . .
>Americans would see a pretty girl on the street and if they liked her,
>go up and give her a kiss on the cheek. It was no big deal to them.
>Today though, if a soldier went to kiss a girl in the streets of Saudi
>Arabia, they would be killed! That's it. That is just what Americans
>do; it really offends people, and makes them angry. We go and put
>billions of dollars around the world, for what? They hate us so much.
>. . . When others protest it is always: "Down with Americans," and
>people burning the flag. The soldiers sent to Vietnam were not
>prepared for the job. They were isolated too long, and had no chance
>to associate with the Vietnamese. I understand that they didn't want
>to release secret information, but in the meantime what about the
>cross-cultural understanding, how about that? Nobody knows. The
>Americans came back with the wrong perspective of the Vietnamese
>people; they [the vietnamese] were either Gook or VC, but I am neither
>gook nor VC. What category do you put me in? Many Americans thought
>that. I feel sorry for them [the American soldiers], and terrible that
>they had to fight a war they had no idea about.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 8th 05, 01:15 AM

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:57:40 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>It's ARVN.... Jeeezzzzzz what a dork! As for thinking all Vietnamese
>were VC, that's pure BS. Obviously you have no personal experience
>from which to draw... and, if you have a "source" your source is
>totally ignorant of the facts.
>
>It's quite obvious that I made comments which struck a nerve and set
>you off on a tirade. You really are pathetic, and I really do pity
>you.
>
>As for offending people.... you have just offended the entire
>population of Vietnam with your ignorance and claims.
>
>Look! People are laughing at you! For you have become the modern day
>carnival sideshow freak. And what is funnier still is that you have
>done it to yourself that you sink lower with each claim which is
>easily proven absurd.

is that why they put grease on helicopter runners so they could not
hold on
you left them
hurc ast