WTB E36 mud flap clips

Old November 24th 04, 04:33 PM
John Nangle

Default WTB E36 mud flap clips

On the 1995 325 I sedan (and probably some others) the dealer-option mud
flaps are held in by one screw and clips which are not sold seperately.
They get lost and I need some replacements! Please post on Ebay and
notify me or email me directly: . If you feel
compelled to write me to tell me I should not have mud flaps please keep
your opinion to yourself! Thanks -- JN

Old November 24th 04, 09:42 PM
Fred W

John Nangle wrote:
> On the 1995 325 I sedan (and probably some others) the dealer-option mud
> flaps are held in by one screw and clips which are not sold seperately.
> They get lost and I need some replacements! Please post on Ebay and
> notify me or email me directly: . If you feel
> compelled to write me to tell me I should not have mud flaps please keep
> your opinion to yourself! Thanks -- JN

I feel compelled to tell you that you should have mud flaps if you want
them... is that OK?

In the FWIW category, I found that the mounting hardware for the rear
flaps is listed in the BMW parts catalog (p/n 82 16 9 401 900) but there
is not corresponding part number listed for the hardware for the fronts.
Go figure.

-Fred W

Old November 26th 04, 03:25 PM
Chip BROWN

The hardware is available from a BMW dealership that has experienced parts
people. Try the place I use www.jerseyparts.com they allways come thru for
me.

"John Nangle" > wrote in message
> On the 1995 325 I sedan (and probably some others) the dealer-option mud
> flaps are held in by one screw and clips which are not sold seperately.
> They get lost and I need some replacements! Please post on Ebay and
> notify me or email me directly: . If you feel
> compelled to write me to tell me I should not have mud flaps please keep
> your opinion to yourself! Thanks -- JN

Climatronic Diagnostic Controls Luís Lourenço Audi 1 November 12th 04 08:22 AM
deposit on rocker clips? Mike G BMW 21 October 13th 04 08:38 PM
Central locking had locked fuel filler flap! Bruce Robbins Audi 3 May 20th 04 06:37 AM