[GTRank]: 2nd monster handicap complete!

Old December 21st 04, 10:55 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

Default [GTRank]: 2nd monster handicap complete!

Phewww! Nice work, Mark, I just completed my very own GTRank monster
handicap and can now attest what endurance driving is all about 8-P

All the best,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old December 22nd 04, 07:35 AM
Dangerous Beans

Congratulations Uwe, can see I need to do a bit of work to catch up.

Old December 22nd 04, 10:03 AM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:35:54 +0000 (UTC), Dangerous Beans wrote:
> Congratulations Uwe, can see I need to do a bit of work to catch up.

Well, I have some really sucky times in there, too, my Lambo handicap
is abysmal. I cannot seem to get to grips with that car, it's far too
wiggly for me to provide any sense of control. You only need to find a
hundred seconds, so you should pass me again in the rankings pretty
quickly ;-)

Cheers,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61