wtb: RS or GPL Shifter from Act Labs

Old November 30th 04, 12:40 PM
Daniel Flinkmann

Default wtb: RS or GPL Shifter from Act Labs

Hi Guys,

does anyone have a used H-Shifter from Act Labs and would sell it ?
I'm looking for it, but had no luck up to now. I live in europe, but have
friends in den US, if you don't want to send it over the ocean.

Cheers,

Daniel
Old November 30th 04, 10:40 PM
AD

I have an unused RS Shifter....want £35 plus postage for it..

Cheers
. ..

Old November 30th 04, 11:58 PM
Jan Verschueren

"Daniel Flinkmann" wrote...
> does anyone have a used H-Shifter from Act Labs
> and would sell it ?
> <snip>

Actually,

I'd be interested in buying one too. Same conditions as Daniel (although he
retains priority, of course).

So if anyone else is looking to "shift" his/hers, or Daniel doesn't want to
take you up on your offer, I'm interested.

Jan.
=---

Old December 1st 04, 02:21 AM
Swervo

Jan Verschueren wrote:
> "Daniel Flinkmann" wrote...
>
>> does anyone have a used H-Shifter from Act Labs and would sell it ?
>> <snip>

> Actually,
>
> I'd be interested in buying one too. Same conditions as Daniel
> (although he retains priority, of course).
>
> So if anyone else is looking to "shift" his/hers, or Daniel doesn't
> want to take you up on your offer, I'm interested.

Can I be third in the queue? I'm in the US, however.

I bought one of these off Act Labs site, had a confirmation number and
everything. No shipping e-mail for a couple of weeks, and then an
e-mail saying that it had been discontinued and they were out of them,
my order was cancelled, and that my card hadn't been charged. I was
crushed, but if there's any way to pick up a used jobbie around
somewhere (other than eBay, where they almost seem to have their prices
pushed up artificially), I'd love to be third in line for it.
Old December 1st 04, 10:37 AM
Daniel Flinkmann

AD wrote:

> I have an unused RS Shifter....want £35 plus postage for it..
>
> Cheers
> "Daniel Flinkmann" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> does anyone have a used H-Shifter from Act Labs and would sell it ?
>> I'm looking for it, but had no luck up to now. I live in europe, but have
>> friends in den US, if you don't want to send it over the ocean.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Daniel

Hi AD,

I sent you an email. 35P is a fair price. Thanks :-)

Daniel

Old December 1st 04, 10:44 AM
Daniel Flinkmann

AD wrote:

> I have an unused RS Shifter....want £35 plus postage for it..
>
> Cheers
> "Daniel Flinkmann" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> does anyone have a used H-Shifter from Act Labs and would sell it ?
>> I'm looking for it, but had no luck up to now. I live in europe, but have
>> friends in den US, if you don't want to send it over the ocean.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Daniel

Just again ... I got my email back:
- Unrouteable address
Old December 1st 04, 10:45 AM
Daniel Flinkmann

Daniel Flinkmann wrote:

> AD wrote:
>
>> I have an unused RS Shifter....want £35 plus postage for it..
>>
>> Cheers
>> "Daniel Flinkmann" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> does anyone have a used H-Shifter from Act Labs and would sell it ?
>>> I'm looking for it, but had no luck up to now. I live in europe, but
>>> have friends in den US, if you don't want to send it over the ocean.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Daniel

> Hi AD,
>
> I sent you an email. 35P is a fair price. Thanks :-)
>
> Daniel

AD,

I got my email back: "Unroutable address" .

Would you be so kind and send me an email to
dflinkmann (at) gmx (dot) de ?

Cheers,

Daniel
Old December 1st 04, 01:57 PM
Kendt Eklund

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message >...
> "Daniel Flinkmann" wrote...
> > does anyone have a used H-Shifter from Act Labs
> > and would sell it ?
> > <snip>

> Actually,
>
> I'd be interested in buying one too. Same conditions as Daniel (although he
> retains priority, of course).
>
> So if anyone else is looking to "shift" his/hers, or Daniel doesn't want to
> take you up on your offer, I'm interested.
>
> Jan.
> =---

Add me to the WTB list as well - I'm in the US. I've got a wheel and
shifter now, but I'd like a spare set, and my shifter is getting a
little tired and running out of spring material to rebend.

Kendt
Old December 1st 04, 07:27 PM
AD

Daniel...leave it with me ...i will contact you and send it this week.....

Jan....i have 3 altogether....so if you want one...lets do business

And i will send to anywhere in the world if the buyer deals with the
carriage..i just want £35 for the shifter and the carriage/postage paid
please

AD

Old December 2nd 04, 12:18 AM
Daniel Flinkmann

AD wrote:

> Daniel...leave it with me ...i will contact you and send it this
> week.....
>
> Jan....i have 3 altogether....so if you want one...lets do business
>
> And i will send to anywhere in the world if the buyer deals with the
> carriage..i just want £35 for the shifter and the carriage/postage paid
> please
>
> AD

AD,

looks like your address is changed from @fsnet.co.uk to @wanadoo.co.uk ...