Zero lash Cont.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th 05, 04:30 PM
Mike Romain

What happens if you have old sticky lifters that don't come all the way
back up when compressed dry like the OP 'appears' to have? (weak
springs, a dirt or varnish ring, sludge in the hole, whatever)

You can only be sure the first one is at the top because you have to
rotate the engine for the next so all lifters are moved before
adjusting.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's