* * * * * * * All Bloggers Go Here * * * * * * *

Old March 9th 05, 03:19 AM

Default * * * * * * * All Bloggers Go Here * * * * * * *

http://www.are-u-sure.blogspot.com <- - - all bloggers go here

Old March 10th 05, 10:58 PM
DG

http://www.are-u-sure.blogspot.com <- - - all bloggers go here

Is anybody tired of the red light cameras or the speed cameras? Her in
CA they are ripping us out like crazy. It is like paying for Uncle Sam
on a regular basis now.
If is as advertised this product called photoblocker spray is our
salvation. They claim that it was tested by the media on their website
http://www.phantomplate.com/ On the videos it shows the police saying
that it really works by making your license plate invisible to traffic
cameras. Can anybody tell me if this is true?

www.photoblocker.com please let me know what you think.

Old March 10th 05, 11:47 PM
South Ocean Drive

> Is anybody tired of the red light cameras or the speed cameras? Her in
> CA they are ripping us out like crazy. It is like paying for Uncle Sam
> on a regular basis now.
> If is as advertised this product called photoblocker spray is our
> salvation. They claim that it was tested by the media on their website
> http://www.phantomplate.com/ On the videos it shows the police saying
> that it really works by making your license plate invisible to traffic
> cameras. Can anybody tell me if this is true?
>
> www.photoblocker.com please let me know what you think.

Local television station tested it -- apparently it increases the
reflectivity of the plate, with the intention of 'glaring' the plate out on
the camera image. It didn't work -- the local cop shop demonstrated how
they can manipulate the image to make it visible when generating the ticket.
In addition, the added reflectivity made it even easier to identify the
plate when illuminated by toll booth lighting at night.

Heads you lose, tails you lose.

Old March 14th 05, 05:46 PM
helen

> Local television station tested it -- apparently it increases the
> reflectivity of the plate, with the intention of 'glaring' the plate

out on
> the camera image. It didn't work -- the local cop shop demonstrated

how
> they can manipulate the image to make it visible when generating the

ticket.
> In addition, the added reflectivity made it even easier to identify

the
> plate when illuminated by toll booth lighting at night.
>
> Heads you lose, tails you lose.

Local television also stated that this product works surprisingly
http://www.phantomplate.com/video.html you can see the results from the
website itself.

Old March 15th 05, 01:00 AM
Leon van Dommelen

"helen" > wrote:

[SPAM snip]

Gee, why do I think "Jennifer >" is back?
And we still have zero answers on the problems her post raised,
but we do have hard evidence that this product is junk:

"Christopher Muto" > wrote in

> "Customer Experience: Based on BBB files, this company has an
> unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered
> complaint(s). "
> http://www.dc.bbb.org/report.html?na...ompid=70002128

Do count on having to explain to the kind policeman why your
license plate has an illegal reflective substance on it that
requires police to strain their eyes to read photographs of it,
or even having to use image enhancement to find the number. Of
course, they will not hold this additional effort against you at
all. They just feel it is their job to serve.

Do not count on having a sympathetic ear on the web site that
took your money for a worthless product, however.

Leon

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old March 15th 05, 10:01 PM
Iva

helen wrote:
<snippage>
> Local television also stated that this product works surprisingly
> http://www.phantomplate.com/video.html you can see the results from the
> website itself.

It works COMMA surprisingly? Gee, that's what I thought too. <g>

Iva & Belle.)
'90B Classic Red.)
#3 winkin' Miata