2004 Accord vs 2007 civic

Old April 29th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

Default 2004 Accord vs 2007 civic

Thanks for all the information guys!!

Is 43k a lot of miles for a 2004 Accord? I have an EX I4 in mind, just
was not sure if 43k is a lot for an Accord.

Old April 29th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dick[_1_]

That's pretty normal. Edmunds.com doesn't add or delete value for
that mileage on a 2004. Our 2003 has 58K and it still seems like new.

Old April 29th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
TomP[_1_]

Bob Jones wrote:

> I would go for the Civic. It is more fuel economy and nimble.

I get less than 25mph around town, fyi.

--
Tp,

-------- __o
----- -\<. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\<.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )

No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

Old April 29th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dave[_34_]

I've got a 2004 Accord EXv6 with 100k kms - it still feels like a new car -
no problems other than normal maintenance (gotta do the front rotors soon) -
running Amsoil synthetic is about the only thing out of the ordinary...

oups.com...

Old April 30th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Art[_1_]

Check the headlights before you buy. The headlights on our 2005 were
pathetic although we were able to improve them with HIR bulbs. Same wattage
but 50 to 85% more light. The plastic base of the bulb has to be cut
slightly to fit.

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Thanks for all the information guys!!
>
> Is 43k a lot of miles for a 2004 Accord? I have an EX I4 in mind, just
> was not sure if 43k is a lot for an Accord.
>
> On Apr 28, 9:39 pm, Dick > wrote:
>> True enough, but a Honda Accord is a long way from a Rolls. Try a
>> 4,000 or 5,000 mile trip in that civic then get back to us on the
>> enjoyable part. Of course if you are under the age of 40 it probably
>> wouldn't make any difference anyway.
>>

>> On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:16:12 -0500, "Bob Jones" > wrote:
>> >Hey, some people needs a Rolls Royce to feel comfortable, others feel
>> >good
>> >enough on a bike. I drive 50 miles on a beat up highway every day in a
>> >Civic
>> >and find it enjoyable. You just need a break in period on a new car.

>> >"Dick" > wrote in message
>> .. .

2007 Civic EX Rattle [email protected][_2_] Honda 1 March 6th 07 12:38 AM
2007 Civic EX vs. 2004 Accord EX planetx Honda 13 February 2nd 07 09:00 PM
'99 Civic vs Accord SQ Honda 4 May 4th 06 12:13 AM
Accord EX or Civic EX? harry Honda 0 February 22nd 06 04:12 AM
Is my '94 Accord today's Civic? [email protected] Honda 0 October 16th 05 04:26 PM