98 Concorde LXI Turnsignals and Parking lights

Old August 5th 05, 03:05 AM
tim bur

Default 98 Concorde LXI Turnsignals and Parking lights

the correct bulbs need to be in the sockets or too much resisitence can do all sorts
of weird things

Old August 5th 05, 10:03 PM
Midwest Div

Flasher.

Old August 5th 05, 10:34 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, 98lxi wrote:

> I have a problem on my 98 Concorde LXI. There are no front turnsignals,
> parking lights or 4 ways. They all work on the rear. Also my flasher is
> making the turnsignals and 4 ways flash very quickly. Do you have any
> ideas? Front bulbs are replaced, Fuses seem to be good.

Probably a bad ground in your front park/turn circuit -- that's the only
common link among all the functions you describe as missing (parking
lamps, front turn signals, front hazard flashers). The parking lamp
function and the turn signal/hazard function use two DIFFERENT filaments
in the front bulbs, so a bad flasher or switch would not explain the
problem.