GM to build engines in Mexico

Old February 1st 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
econo_cars

Default GM to build engines in Mexico

"hls" > wrote in message

> "Bob Cooper" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> says...

>>> On this, I agree.

>> Stupid people *always* agree. Nobody else to agree with.
>>

>>> They should have never been brought here as slaves.
>>> And when they were liberated they should have been sent "home".
>>>

>> So you're anti-slavery and anti-black at the same time. Cool.
>> What about the micks and dagos?
>>
>>> But, you know, I dont think many of them wanted to go back to Africa.
>>> They were captured by their own people in Africa as slaves, sold to Arab
>>> slave traders, and brought by Portugese and others to America to be
>>> sold..
>>>
>>> They likely had it better here than they ever had in slave Africa.

>> Like the micks, dagos, krauts and polacks had it better here than where
>> they came from?
>> What are you, a rocket scientist?

> If you can read, you apparently dont understand what you read.

That's because Bob Cooper is too preoccupied with mastering racist
terminology. He knows racist words/labels I've never heard of. I guess that
makes Bob Cooper the supreme racist.

Econo-cars

Old February 1st 11, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
aemeijers

On 1/30/2011 6:00 PM, hls wrote:

> "econo_cars" >
> wrote in message ...

>>> Uh, by 1865, most of the slaves were BORN here...
>>> Just sayin'
>>>
>>> --
>>> aem sends...
>>>>

>> ...and 600 years later the American born blacks are calling themselves
>> AFRICAN. LOL.
>>
>> The point remains though that blacks were stolen from their homelands
>> and should have been returned after the wrong (slavery) was abolished.
>> America would not have a fraction of the problems it has today if the
>> idiots in charge back then would have prevented the first slave ship
>> from ever landing, or failing that would have returned all slaves
>> (American born or not) back to their country of origin. Just saying..
>>
>> Econo-cars

> On this, I agree. They should have never been brought here as slaves.
> And when they were liberated they should have been sent "home".
>
> But, you know, I dont think many of them wanted to go back to Africa.
> They were captured by their own people in Africa as slaves, sold to Arab
> slave traders, and brought by Portugese and others to America to be sold..
>
> They likely had it better here than they ever had in slave Africa.

They tried it. Google 'Liberia'. It finally sunk in on them that they
didn't have enough ships to even make a dent in the black population.
New ones were being born faster than they could be shipped off. And like
the other guy said- they didn't wanna go, mostly. By the 3rd generation
(which most were), most people don't feel a draw to the 'old country'.

--
aem sends...
Old February 1st 11, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"econo_cars" <reply_to_Group_only@Use-Author-Supplied->
> There are still in this day and age African blacks being sold into slavery
> in several African nations. The Sudan is the worst (the last I read which
> was over a year ago). The stealers of black Africans are often other black
> Africans or Arabs, and those paying money to set the captured slaves free
> are often white. Ironic really if you believe the bs race relations
> politics here in America where the white is the only racist there is.
>
> Econo-cars

The white man is certainly not the only group which could be called
racist here.

Old February 1st 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hls

"econo_cars" > wrote
in message ...

> "Bob Cooper" > wrote in message My guess is you're nothing
> more than a white ass, because I've never heard any of the hundreds of
> Indians I know ever say anything like what you just said.
>
> Econo-cars

Around here, the blacks hate the hispanics with a passion. They dislike the
whites too, but not as bad as they hate the hispanics. ??

The hispanics dont seem to hate anybody...They are just glad to be here,
staying warm, and eating regularly.

I think the whites still disrespect blacks personally, but not as a race.

But I have been wrong before.

Old February 4th 11, 06:18 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
econo_cars

"aemeijers" > wrote in message
> On 1/30/2011 6:00 PM, hls wrote:
>>
>> "econo_cars" >
>> wrote in message ...

>>> ...and 600 years later the American born blacks are calling themselves
>>> AFRICAN. LOL.
>>>
>>> The point remains though that blacks were stolen from their homelands
>>> and should have been returned after the wrong (slavery) was abolished.
>>> America would not have a fraction of the problems it has today if the
>>> idiots in charge back then would have prevented the first slave ship
>>> from ever landing, or failing that would have returned all slaves
>>> (American born or not) back to their country of origin. Just saying..
>>>
>>> Econo-cars

>> On this, I agree. They should have never been brought here as slaves.
>> And when they were liberated they should have been sent "home".
>>
>> But, you know, I dont think many of them wanted to go back to Africa.
>> They were captured by their own people in Africa as slaves, sold to Arab
>> slave traders, and brought by Portugese and others to America to be
>> sold..
>>
>> They likely had it better here than they ever had in slave Africa.
>>

> They tried it. Google 'Liberia'. It finally sunk in on them that they
> didn't have enough ships to even make a dent in the black population. New
> ones were being born faster than they could be shipped off. And like the
> other guy said- they didn't wanna go, mostly. By the 3rd generation (which
> most were), most people don't feel a draw to the 'old country'.
>
> --
> aem sends...

I hadn't heard of Liberia, but have read about it now. Thanks for the
pointer. Too bad it didn't work (only because the American and British
whites didn't back off and tried to control everything, and because the
aboriginals of Liberia territory were excluded, how dumb was that?) . My
idea was more that the people of the time figure out what the heritage of
each black was, and return them to the country of their heritage. It
wouldn't be a choice if they wanted to go or not. The only people today who
would be calling themselves African American (or by law it would be American
African, aka America first, Africa as an afterthought) would be immigrants
since that time who really came from an African nations. After first
generation the person is simply American, period. After all you don't here
people with an Irish background for instance calling themselves Irish
American, or Americans from Polish history calling themselves
Polish American. They simply become Americans after the first generation of
immigration. That's the way it should be if we ever hope to be united as a
country.
..
Econo-cars

Old February 4th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
econo_cars

"econo_cars" > wrote
in message ...

> "aemeijers" > wrote in message
>> On 1/30/2011 6:00 PM, hls wrote:

>>> On this, I agree. They should have never been brought here as slaves.
>>> And when they were liberated they should have been sent "home".
>>>
>>> But, you know, I dont think many of them wanted to go back to Africa.
>>> They were captured by their own people in Africa as slaves, sold to Arab
>>> slave traders, and brought by Portugese and others to America to be
>>> sold..
>>>
>>> They likely had it better here than they ever had in slave Africa.
>>>

>> They tried it. Google 'Liberia'. It finally sunk in on them that they
>> didn't have enough ships to even make a dent in the black population.
>> New ones were being born faster than they could be shipped off. And like
>> the other guy said- they didn't wanna go, mostly. By the 3rd generation
>> (which most were), most people don't feel a draw to the 'old country'.
>>
>> --
>> aem sends...

> I hadn't heard of Liberia, but have read about it now. Thanks for the
> pointer. Too bad it didn't work (only because the American and British
> whites didn't back off and tried to control everything, and because the
> aboriginals of Liberia territory were excluded, how dumb was that?) . My
> idea was more that the people of the time figure out what the heritage of
> each black was, and return them to the country of their heritage. It
> wouldn't be a choice if they wanted to go or not. The only people today
> who would be calling themselves African American (or by law it would be
> American African, aka America first, Africa as an afterthought) would be
> immigrants since that time who really came from an African nations. After
> first generation the person is simply American, period. After all you
> don't here people with an Irish background for instance calling themselves
> Irish American, or Americans from Polish history calling themselves
> Polish American. They simply become Americans after the first generation
> of immigration. That's the way it should be if we ever hope to be united
> as a country.
> .
> Econo-cars

After all you don't here = should be hear, duh and from an African nations
should = African nation, double duh.

Econo-cars