poll - would you report bad drivers to a website

Old December 21st 04, 05:25 PM
Olaf Gustafson

Default poll - would you report bad drivers to a website

poll

www.azcentral.com (lower left)

article

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...1webcop21.html

I predict this will fail - who wants to pay money for something that's
bound to contain lots of faulty information
Old December 21st 04, 10:40 PM
Sportster4Eva

Olaf Gustafson wrote:

> poll
>
> www.azcentral.com (lower left)
>
> article
>
> http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...1webcop21.html
>

> I predict this will fail - who wants to pay money for something that's
> bound to contain lots of faulty information

In Massachusetts The RMV now has forms that you can fill out to report
reckless driving, and suspected DUI. They also have a telephone number
you can call to report people. I saw this on a roadside construction
information sign (the ones that flash the messages...construction zone
expect delays) The RMV website says they will investigate every report,
but you have to appear in court to face the accused, as a witness.
Wonder how well that is working..

--
Paul
'91 XL1200

Old December 21st 04, 10:40 PM
Sportster4Eva

Old December 21st 04, 10:57 PM
Brent P

In article >, Olaf Gustafson wrote:

> I predict this will fail - who wants to pay money for something that's
> bound to contain lots of faulty information

Of course. There are alot of truely bad drivers who think it's the other
people that are the bad drivers. The person who gets in the left turn
lane and then decides he has to turn right will report all the people who
didn't let him cross over three lanes.

Old December 21st 04, 10:57 PM
Brent P

Old December 22nd 04, 08:43 AM
AZGuy

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:25:16 -0700, Olaf Gustafson >
wrote:

>poll
>
>www.azcentral.com (lower left)
>
>article
>
>http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...1webcop21.html
>

>I predict this will fail - who wants to pay money for something that's
>bound to contain lots of faulty information

I would like to see it's failure hastened by having lots of people
calling in to complain about slo-pokes and LLBers.
--
Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the
establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . .
Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of
the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order
to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House
of Representatives, August 17, 1789
Old December 22nd 04, 08:43 AM
AZGuy

of Representatives, August 17, 1789
Old December 22nd 04, 09:51 PM
Paul

"AZGuy" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:25:16 -0700, Olaf Gustafson >
> wrote:
>
> >poll
> >
> >www.azcentral.com (lower left)
> >
> >article
> >
> >http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...1webcop21.html
> >

> >I predict this will fail - who wants to pay money for something

that's
> >bound to contain lots of faulty information

> I would like to see it's failure hastened by having lots of people
> calling in to complain about slo-pokes and LLBers.

Or by lots of people who are PO'ed at their boss, neighbor, GF/BF or
what ever going onto the site and posting some outrageous story just to
cause them problems.

Old December 22nd 04, 09:51 PM
Paul

Old December 23rd 04, 02:50 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

<Scott en Aztl=E1n Dec 21, 4:05 pm

><shrug> The CHP has been running a rat-out line for registration
>scofflaws for well over a year with no sign of stopping.

Rat out line??? If you saw someone robbing a store or molesting a kid
would you turn them into the cops??
Remember - reckless drivers are killers and maimers.