WRC4

Old March 8th 05, 07:41 PM
Paulinho

Default WRC4

Well as all you English PS2 owners will know GT4 is out in the morning (
9th ). I know this newsgroup is about Simulators and the likes of GT4
doesn't simulate damage etc etc but the car handling is very good. I play a
few games on my PS2 with my Frex'ed up Driving Force Pro wheel and pedals,
and the likes of games like WRC4 make you realise how bad some pc games are.
Don't get me wrong, I love GPL & GT on the pc, but for ease of use and
online play, well I'm tending to spend more time on the PS2.. ( I know
scarey ). I have Richard Burns on the PS2 and its the best format of them
all, I've owned xbox, and own the PC version.

Shame how the world is turning,.